Want to be a TNP Citizen?

We now have a "TNP Citisen" user group for those who are TNP Residents who don't want to join the Regional Assembly. They have the same access to the forums as a RA member, except for (a) they cannot post in the public RA forums and (b) they cannot see the private RA forums.

They also get one of these:
TNP_Citizen.GIF

If this is what you want, then post your request here. If possible let us know the name of your resident TNP nation and post the NS link to your nation page. Thanks!

me me me mememeeee...!

I've put The Darkesian Dream of La Que Sabe in to TNP.

I still think "hottie" would have been a nice badge.

:noangel:

I always have been a citizen. 5 years and no badge? Give me a special gold badge for longevity

I'm the ontologically awesome nation of Fulhead Land, as before

In the future, RA members who continue to have a living nation in TNP, but who are required to be removed from the RA will go into the TNP Citizen group, so ZS's request was perfectly legitimate.

If a suspended RA member wants to be moved into the Citizen group and still has a nation in TNP, they'll be entitled to the switch.

Since the RA has repealed the law permitted the group of suspended RA members, they have been moved en masse toi the TNP citizen group mask.

Welcome to the North Pacific orphananni1978! You shall be contacted soon about your citizenship to The North Pacific.

You applied for the Regional Assembly as well. This is for nations that want to be members of TNP but not be part of the RA.

Flemingovia is in TNP as the nation "nomug".

Might I be recognised as a tnp citizen?

While you are at it, can I be god?

Should I unpin this?

Until we're clear on what the changes are on the TNP citizen masking are, and how this is being handled going forward, I'd leave this pinned as is.

With two such member groups, we are going to need to clarify what happens to the masking when someone loses RA masking due to inactivity (which has placed them in the TNP Citizen mask) as opposed to those whose TNP nation either CTE's or moves out of the region.) And with the "verification" for registered citizens, we're going to have to have a guideline when someone with that mask has their TNP Nation CTE or moves out of TNP as well.

I have no problem with having changes when they make sense and when it is thought out.

Grosseschnauzer:
Should I unpin this?

Until we're clear on what the changes are on the TNP citizen masking are, and how this is being handled going forward, I'd leave this pinned as is.

With two such member groups, we are going to need to clarify what happens to the masking when someone loses RA masking due to inactivity (which has placed them in the TNP Citizen mask) as opposed to those whose TNP nation either CTE's or moves out of the region.) And with the "verification" for registered citizens, we're going to have to have a guideline when someone with that mask has their TNP Nation CTE or moves out of TNP as well.

I have no problem with having changes when they make sense and when it is thought out.
The process I intend to follow is simple.

If an RA member is removed for inactivity but their TNP nation still exists, they become a Registered Citizen.

If their nation Ceases to Exist, they become a TNP Citizen.

Back