Vrtbovska Zahrada

Hello all,

I just felt like admitting that me, VZ, actually have during my whole time here in TNP also been 'OLLI Gmbh und Co KG', a general of the Lone Wolves United, who has ceased to exist and is mostly inactive by now.
Furthermore, I want to state that Bluewolf himself didn't know of my double-identity until recently, and did in no way encourage me to come here.
And I think I did always act in the best interest of TNP. I truly do think so.

Some people in TNP did know this, and some others were near to knowing that, in my opinion.

Hence, I don't feel like taking any official minister post in TNP, due to this fact and a lack of time due to RL exams.
I actually just wanted to come back to the OOC....but once you start to come back regularly, it's a desperate battle to not stay on the forums for far too long! :)
From now on, I will try to stick to the OOC for good. We'll see!

Yes ZS,

that's of course nothing like your nasty story, but it was such a nice weather outside, I felt like admitting all my wrong-doings in life... :D

Yes, I am Czech. And you're Russian-American?

Everyone who is anyone is someone else as well." Namyeknom

You do know me and flem joined ns on the same day, right...
*Honeysheep hides

*looks around to see who else is coming out of the closet today*  :blink:  ;)
Well, I'm openly a member of the Lone Wolves, although I've been relatively innactive there.
That was mean! You don't need to remind me and everyone else that I was a 'tacit' member of LWU!

And I'm still hoping for one last post of BW, who will spank my ass for telling that. :)

OH, and one of my major motives of course is that with NS2, quite some things will change anyway, so why keep all these secrets? :D

PODCAST_IMAGE_110.jpg

I KNOW NOTHING!

Oh GBM...when will come the day when we will see you admitting that you are, in fact, really Great Bight's Mum? ;)

My "social life"?

*goes to look up the word in the dictionary*

We don't have that word in my language, can you explain the concept for me? :huh:

Govorijs po-russkij choroso?

(naew, just boasting)

Sorry BW, I felt like it.
What about your last mission you told me about? Screwed up?

What a wonderful surprise EM! *yawn*
I knew that you knew, and I know who told you.
Surprise, eh? :)

Kharkie, I seriously think there's more you can tell me than th other way round!

Yes ZS,

that's of course nothing like your nasty story, but it was such a nice weather outside, I felt like admitting all my wrong-doings in life... :D

Yes, I am Czech. And you're Russian-American?
Heh- Just for the fun of it.....

Scottish/German on one side and Russian/Austrian on the other side (and yes, my mother's family is indeed genuine Romanoffs. :o ).

Back