Chosen by one man

I have indisputable evidence that Catlandatopia, FRA, and Taijitu are in The North Pacific they are the ones constantly switching U.N. nations. At least when Gatesville is in a region we will admit and not hide in some dark corner.

I have indisputable evidence that Catlandatopia, FRA, and Taijitu are in The North Pacific they are the ones constantly switching U.N. nations. At least when Gatesville is in a region we will admit and not hide in some dark corner.
You also are on the side with the ban button, so you're not the ones who have to be stealthy I would say.

For a man who was not going to post on z13 any more, he does post a lot, doesn't he?

Can I have my Jihad now? Pretty please with cream on top. Since the termination of interests failed to arrive, I thought I had better remind you about the Jihad, Gates. :gatesville1:

Its all well and good for you to claim you have indisputable evidence Gates but its no good unless I and others can see it? By all means produce it but dont chuck around allegations if youre not going to. I'm open to persuasion but I have to say I'm not entirely comfortable with members of a UCR army flying their flag in my region.

I have the evidence however I do not post publicly chat logs or PM’s like some trash around here does. Contact me and I’ll be glad to send it to you. As usual I came here to state and clear up a few facts and have been insulted. And ya’ll wonder why Gatesville is always against this former regime. I’ll stay out of this putrid place from now on so you’ve seen the last of me however Gatesville will now stay in TNP until the end of days. You can take that to the bank.

If that was a dig on me Gates, I'll have you know that I published forum screenshots, not PMs or messenger conversations.

Don't forget the *possibly damaging* MSN screenshots of our conversation that I kept my word and haven't released, as per our agreement.

“If that was a dig on me Gates, I'll have you know that I published forum screenshots, not PMs or messenger conversations”.

Give me a break it’s the same thing and you’re the garbage of Nation States post what you wish frankly I don’t give a damn. Ok I said I’m out of here but I couldn’t resist this one last time bye bye.

I find it rather amusing when Gates talks about how z13 here keeps insulting him as a justification for supporting rogue delegates when these insults are made... only when Gatesville troops are here endorsing a rogue delegate.

In between these events the North Pacific has tended to completely ignore Gatesville and make no insults at it, or Gates, whatsoever.

Eluvatar, you are describing the basic premise of all wars. :)

"Remember the atrocity committed to us back then which will justify the atrocity we're about to commit today!"

It makes the natives less visible to L&C. It's like the...

resistance.jpg

The major problem is that L&C and the Crimson Dysorder are essentially a Vichy government. The exception is that L&C is just in it for power and not for any real love of TNP.

Correction - L&C is is only in it for the power over TNP and Gatesville is only a tool he is using to prop up his power. When L&C consolidates power in TNP (which he will never do because he will fall soon) he will have no use for Gatesville. There's very few feelings worse than the feeling of being used.

You have an opportunity here, don't waste it.

Correction - L&C is is only in it for the power over TNP and Gatesville is only a tool he is using to prop up his power

I suspect that while L&C sees it this way, Gates sees it the other way around. :P

Back