A postcard from Equilism

Dear all in The North Pacific who aren't Crimson loonies (or whatever they call themselves)

I used to reside in the region, but was sent on a 'mandatory holiday' to the rejected regions by the Un Despot- I mean Delegate before I had time to join the forum or do much of anything (except endorse GBM of course)

Since then I've decided to see a bit more of the world- so I'm currently on a trip to Equilism- it's warm and greeny, though the locals are a bit fanatic about getting me to endorse their delegate (feels just like TNP)

Anyway, I've decided thast since they're all a bit- well- odd and foreign, I'd see if it was okay to join this forum as a 'theoretical' TNP Nation- is this okay? If so Hi! :hello:

Oh, and a big shout out to anyone else ejected! It would seem there are more of us all the time- we should get t-shirts or something!

Non-Uniqua

Eh... I'm Equilism guy so you shouldn't freak out when you see me here. :P

Yeah, we're a bit freak out right now about getting you to endorse our delegate since it's not a very normal situation for a new nation to move in and endo-tarting every nations except for the delegate.

Anyway we have a forum so maybe drop by before calling us foreign. ;)

Non-Uniqua, welcome to the forum.

Sorry to hear about the ejection. I Am sure the folks here from Equilism will justify it to you somehow, and explain to you what a HUGE threat you were to their founder who is currently delegate of TNP.

SAdly you are not alone - you are one of at least 277 nations banned to keep Lewis and Clark in power. Pretty soon he will have banned more nations than currently endorse him .

you won't get any empty justifications from us here - just words of support and sympathy.

Take a look around - hope you enjoy it here. As ever, the first glass of rum is on the house:

Welcome!!

There are still nations in equilism? wow!! I thought they had all hopped onto the Gatesville train like the power hungry lot they are.

Hi! :hello: Glad to see you on the forum. Please make yourself at home. There are many TNP nations in exile, so ou are not alone.

cheers! :toast:

Thanks for all the welcomes

Felasia- I started 'endo-tarting' (btw- I endorsed about 5 other nations, hardly all other nations except the delegate) After I was bombarded daily with telegrams trying to get me to endorse the delegate- I endorsed other nations which had not endorsed the delegate to show solidarity against peer pressure (I understand how that would be not normal) But I accept I haven't joined the equilism forum, I will do so soon (probably)

Oh, and I apologise, a lot of Equilism nations have been in TNP longer than I was, so I shouldn't be calling them foreign!

I think I'll go have that rum now!

Non-Unique, welcome to the true blue TNP. (No Crimson here)

We have a tradition in the free, democratic TNP that nations forced into exile by a rogue delegate retain all their rights and status as citizens of TNP. So feel free to join in and participat to whatever level of participation as a citizen. The tradition dates back at least as far as the Pixiedance era, and perhaps before -- I wasn't here until just before the Pixiedance dictatorship came to power in TNP a few years back.

And yes, GBM always has rum on hand!

>|P

Welcome theoretical nation! Feel free to pull up a hypothetical chair...

Perhaps we could start a postcard thread. Encourage ejected nations to move out of the RR and post a screen shot of them in their new region.

The Rest of the World - Currently 277 nations better off.

Thanks Grosseschnauzer, I've been feeling a bit blue lately!

Is it my blindness, or is the only bar in this forum non-alcoholic? Is this just because rum is so widespread in every thread that you don't need a pub?

*pulls up hypothetical chair and drains transcendental tankard of rum"

Namyeknom- that's a great idea- or at least have a refugee camp for banned nations to stay considering how many of us there are out there!

We're usually not that persistent in Equilism about asking new nations to endorse our delegate. Sorry you've felt so pressured! Fel is our current Military Liaison and responsible for regional security, and so being a bit paranoid is part of his job. :)

I would guess he felt alarmed that you had endorsed people who also weren't endorsing the delegate, because that's generally how invasions begin. And that's why we're currently bugging everyone to endorse Chaucerin - to make it harder for people who aren't responsible to the region to get hold of the delegacy. You can endorse multiple nations, so it doesn't really affect your nation, but it helps our region tremendously. ^_^

Agreed on the postcard thing, sounds fun. :P

Back