IRC inbreeding?

IRC inbreeding?

cletusap3.jpg

Flemingovia of TNP and his many IRC offspring

The IRC rooms of Various regions
February 11th, 2008

The Pacific Post has come across a scandal that has the possibility of rocking NationStates to the core and irreversibly damaging the reputations of several famous NSers. So we are going to publish in as many places as physically possible.

It has come to our attention that the IRC channels of various regions mainly contain the same people. There can only be one cause of this phenomenon: Inbreeding.

"Eva'one do's eet" drawled Flemingovia of TNP. "I mahself have Var-e-oos kin in Tie-Ji-Too and arther places. I done see whats wrong with eet."

Meanwhile, this reporter confronted the Emperor of The Pacific himself, Moo-Cows with Guns, a noted participant in this apparent scandal. "It is simply a complicated Pacifican breeding program," claims the Emperor. "Other regions are not as fortunate as ourselves, and do not possess strong virile men. It is therefore a duty of all Pacificans to go out and 'mingle' with the lesser citizens in order to strengthen their regions." This a stark turn-around from The Emperor's previous statements, and when this was pointed out, he said: "Look, I'm the Emperor, ok? Now go mingle."

Others, however, blatantly deny any involvement in such matters. Outer Kharkistania in particular was vocal in his/her/its response. "This is preposterous! How dare you even mention my name in connection to such things? What evidence do you have to smear me with such allegations, hmm? Do I look like an inbred degenerate to you?"

db2219-inbreeding-personafied.jpg

Outer Kharkistania (left) with 'kin' Govindia (right).

As always, the Pacific Post invites its readers to draw its own conclusions.
----
Written by Krulltopia
Writer of The Pacific Post - If We Didn't Write It, It's a Lie!
Copyright 2008, The Pacific Post. All rights reserved

Note that all of this is fabricated and not based on (much) fact

Ah reeley like then gateville troopers. They act all ma-cho but they don squeal like pigs when i show them some flemingovian meat.

Ah reeley like then gateville troopers. They act all ma-cho but they don squeal like pigs when i show them some flemingovian meat.
You almost got the accent right, Flem. :lol:

It should go more like this....

Ah reely likes 'em Gatesville troopuhs. They's all macho and shi'. But theys ain't got no ballz. An 'sides that, if'n you thinks that's uh Christmas wreath on the front door of a Gatesville troopuh, it ain't - it' they's family tree! :lol:

Hey! Look!

The Crimson King Westwind's official photograph. I like his scepter!

rt_redneck3_070709_ssh.jpg

What's next? Westwinds mandates that the new official sport of his so-called sham of a government shall now be Pitching Crapper Seats?

redneck_horseshoes.jpg

"Westwind runs out of horseshoes and has to resort to drastic measures."

:lol:

Back