SADDOS- An Examination

A little over a week ago, a recruiter puppet from a new region called SADDOS posted the following advertisement in the RMB:

"Yo east Pacific,

I am from S.A.D.D.O.S (the Satanic And Demonic Domenation and Offense Squad) and we are looking to bild relations with other raider groups. I have been plyaing nationstaes for nearly 2 weeks and already i have my own radder group. At the moment we are quite small. there is only me and my friend Stan but we are looking to GROW and TAKE OVER Nationstataes. Stan can only play nationstataes when he has not got Little League Minors Baseball. that is why we have not takken anyone over yet. but soon we will be the biggest radder group in nationstataes.

What we are really looking for is little reigons with no founder and only one or two UN naitons. if we take them on and win we can prove that we are really HARD and nobody will mess with us. we will think about an aliance wit u if u are as HARD as us.

i also need peple to join my MEGA ARMY which stan is the general of. at the moment there is only stan and me but soon we will be a lot bigger. get in on the ground floor and you can go to the top (except for stan)

Please say u will."

This advertisement was 21 lines long, 6 more than the limit. The offender was warned, but only insulted TNP, and was subsequently banned- as was his puppet "Saddos will be herd" (sic).

Lewis and Clarks' justification for the banning, as well as the discussion about it can be found here: http://z13.invisionfree.com/TNP/index.php?...topic=4162&st=0

Seeing as how this region had insulted the pride of The North Pacific, I talked about possibly sending a small force into their region to make a statement not to mess with our great region. However, as the NPA is currently being restructured (and its few members are too inactive to do anything anyways) I took it upon myself to send my own side project REAPERS into the region on TNP's behalf, after first consulting the delegate and several officials.

The occupation was a success, as we occupied the region for a day before leaving. While SADDOS made various childish arguments and claims, we apparently sent a message, as I have not seen a SADDOS adspam since then. However, I was apparently wrong.

SMALLSADDOS.jpg

That was the message I received from SADDOS Recruiter. The claim is that they were baiting my group. Of course, if that was the case, they should have spammed my region, not The North Pacific. Its obvious to me that REAPERS is merely a strawman, and that their true target and enemy is The North Pacific. Notice the phrase "we wanted to see how gullible you all were". Now, REAPERS is a small organization, under my full and direct control. If they truly meant to fight REAPERS, they would have said "how gullible YOU were", this leads me to think that by "you all" they meant the current administration of TNP. Yes its semantics, but nevertheless its a valid point.

"Some noobs hate us. So what?" you may be asking yourselves. I thought the same thing until I had remembered a thread I saw in FRA. It took a couple minutes to connect all the dots, but it became obvious.

FlemSmall.jpg

FlemSmall2.jpg

So, it seems SADDOS is the invention of Flemingnovia, in order to "bait raiders" such as REAPERS- yet they chose to attack the pride and sovereignty of TNP, Flem's own region. Like I stated before, I believe that baiting my REAPERS is merely an excuse, and that instead they were against me as a member of the new administration of TNP, one that Flem and the other Old Guard have opposed from the moment Lewis and Clark took office. They have blocked the masking of Government Officials, interfered with the Justice Ministry, and generally tried to slow the march of progress.

In light of these events, I for one think that Flemingnovia has betrayed his region for the likes of FRA, and should step down as ADMIN immediately. If he thinks that our region is "passe", he can do us all a favor and leave it.

I'll leave you with a few more quotes, pulled off #TNP:

[2008-02-02 12:55:54] <flemingovia> I love SADDOS.
[2008-02-02 12:56:35] <flemingovia> They remind me of Dragon of Darkness.
[2008-02-02 12:56:38] <wagger> saddos are great
[2008-02-02 12:56:46] <flemingovia> But I think you are all too young to remember him
[2008-02-02 12:57:17] <Korinn> SOmeone must shown them the spell check
[2008-02-02 12:57:31] <flemingovia> Different player

[2008-02-02 12:58:50] <flemingovia> Actually, Khark, they have a point. What ARE you going to do?

[2008-02-02 12:59:19] <flemingovia> Just sit there?

[2008-02-02 12:59:35] <flemingovia> They will play that. Say that you retreated.

[2008-02-02 13:00:24] <flemingovia> "We are still laughing at them now. If they do not slink out soon we will kick them out. But it will be when WE CHOOSE. "

[2008-02-02 13:04:42] <flemingovia> I have an idea. Invade them every few days.
[2008-02-02 13:05:02] <flemingovia> That way they will soon get the message that you can walk in and out at will.

Upon Examination of the SADDOS region, I've grabbed a little bit more evidence.

Their real name is apparently JONGLEURS:

SMALLSADDOS2.jpg

This is the page for the JONGLEURS region:

JongSmall.jpg

Jongsmall2.jpg

Jongsmall3.jpg

Notice that one of the nations moving through is a puppet of Wagger Tribe- a defender with FRA links, who agreed with Flemingnovia regarding SADDOS, as evidenced by these IRC quotes:

[2008-02-02 12:55:54] <flemingovia> I love SADDOS.
[2008-02-02 12:56:35] <flemingovia> They remind me of Dragon of Darkness.
[2008-02-02 12:56:38] <wagger> saddos are great

Zomg. This calls for an excess of smilies: :o :o :o :o :P :P :P :P :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :bat: :fish: :fish: :dance: :band: :npa4: :npa4: :smile:

Admin note: Please reduce the size of your screenshots. They are making my screen grow and grow and grow until it bursts out of the side of my monitor.

Khark:
In light of these events, I for one think that Flemingovia has betrayed his region for the likes of FRA, and should step down as ADMIN immediately.

Well it LOOKS, and I could be wrong, that Khark is contending that Flemingovia is a traitor.

Well it LOOKS, and I could be wrong, that Khark is contending that Flemingnovia is a traitor.

Flemingnovia? Never heard of him. He might well be a traitor. I will ask him if I ever bump into him.

He has violated Clauses 1, 2, and 3 of TNP law 22.

In other words, treason, espionage, and sedition.

I have class now, but I'll explain why if you don't get it after class is done.

I hadn't heard anything about this until now, but as I was reading the message it seemed obvious to me that it was a joke. I'm not entirely sure why this is bothering you, if you want to set up a region to do whatever it is the REAPERs are doing then so can Flem. You wanted conflict, you got it.

the only bit that worries me about this is this statement:

I took it upon myself to send my own side project REAPERS into the region on TNP's behalf, after first consulting the delegate and several officials.

Does this mean we now have a raider organisation taking missions on The North Pacific's behalf, with the blessing of the government of the North Pacific? This is something that has never happened before in TNP.

In the assumption both parties are to be believed: It appears to me that Flemingovia was having a jolly bit of fun at Khark's expense. If Flem. was involved with everything though, wouldn't that mean he's simply guilty of Conspiracy to commit ad-spam?

Flemmy:
Does this mean we now have a raider organisation taking missions on The North Pacific's behalf, with the blessing of the government of the North Pacific? This is something that has never happened before in TNP.

Ya, in the past it was just me and the Wolves with a lot of bitching in the background coupled with threats to eject all members of the Wolves being made in a hidden backroom.

ADMIN NOTE: I am really loath to remove or reduce the screen shots, lest I get accused of censorship, but the size of the images on this thread are REALLY getting on my tits. Please resize them.

I do not know about others, but for me they still travel off the side of the monitor. If others also have this problem I will resize if you are unwilling to have another go.

They worked fine before for me, but I also have a 1280 x 1024 display.

I would like to express my outrage at the very prospect of being linked to saddos. And I deny any involvement with the FRA other then a treaty between my home region and them. Also I would like to point out that I was the 1st member to telegram saddos about the large telegram. Me moving into the region was only to disprove there claim that they had fooled you with there new region.

LIES! It is obvious that you are the criminal mastermind behind SADDOS, Jongleurs and the DEN..... wait.... probably not the DEN.

Evidence:

1. Khark proved the link, and Khark is manifestly NOT an idiot, asshat or dickwad, as has been proved to everyone recently.

2. we have obtained from intel sources this picture of you passing a bung to Jongleur, so that he can pay SADDOS recruter to spam the TNP RMB UC?

bribe.thumbnail.jpg

We know it is you, because the hand is not wearing any rings at all. Nuff said.

3. You admitted it on IRC:

[09:07] <GMT> well, as far as we now your loyalties could have been with saddos all-along
[09:07] <wagger> yes it is quite ovouse
[09:08] <flemingovia> Outrage, Wagger? Everyone knows you are the criminal mastermind behind Saddos. 
[09:08] <flemingovia> Mind if I post that?
[09:09] <Felasia> lol
[09:09] <wagger> shhhh, know one else knows :P

Please let it be noted that myself appearing in the IRC log the hilariously infamous Flemingovia has posted above is merely one of his attempts to confuse and manipulate. Neither myself nor Taijitu have been involved in this outrageous attempt to bring laughter and fun to TNP. Giggling and laughing is just a thing our delegate in Taijitu forces us to exercise, although we would much rather be involved in serious game-play (see REAPERS). Who is DEN?

And I would like to express that it was really me who laugh in IRC log, but it is because I was high and I'm completely wasted. :P

I have decided that I will not weigh in or discuss this matter any further. I have said what I needed to say, so it is up to the courts to decide the rest.

Besides, by further talking about this, I provide myself as a straw man target for continued irrelevant discord that further detracts from the real facts and discussion.

I object mainly to the abuse of Flems admin powesr. technically it wasnt an admin problem, just your small screen. ADMIN-to-the-head, a obvious case.

:P

But seriously, wtf? true or is this some joke?

By the power invested in me as Delegate, there is absolutely nothing I can do about images stretching the forum in this thread.

But certainly there is more than one admin, and mods on this forum that could.

Nevertheless......

I must admit a certain admiration for the troubadour qualities of House Jongleur. Now I want to know who leads their allies in House Fenring.

I don't know how to fix it either. Glad it's not on page 2.

As for intelligence about House Fenring, that sounds like a job for the NPIA. Maybe some of the capable agents who served there could be called upon.

Naw, they tell me they exist, but won't tell me who they are. So they're out of a job.

To quote John Lennon: "I have me spies."

Back