Delegacy Transfer

Westwind

TNPer
-
I am happy to report that the transfer of the delegacy has successfully completed.

Please join me in thanking Great Bights Mum for her stewardship of the region. She's been there for us all in our time of need, and provided us with safe waters while we traversed our path into this new age. :clap:

Thank you to everyone for making this a smooth transfer. And a special thank you to those of our friends from Equilism and The Last Kingdom that helped push Lewis and Clark over the top just in time for my birthday. :worship:

And now.....let the finest vintage of TNP rum flow, and the house band play !

:jack:
:band:
:bar:

Thank you !

And if our finest Rum doesn't suit your tastes, feel free to order from the wide selection available. Nothing but the best for The North Pacific.

We need to get everyone (at least, as many people as we can get) to endorse L&C. Similarly, and with no offense to GBM, we need to get some people to unendorse GBM to widen the gap between GBM and L&C to prevent any "accidental" delegate shifts.

We need to get everyone (at least, as many people as we can get) to endorse L&C. Similarly, and with no offense to GBM, we need to get some people to unendorse GBM to widen the gap between GBM and L&C to prevent any "accidental" delegate shifts.
As long as L&C continues to endorse new nations, his count will naturally rise. If it is really important to widen the gap, then he can run a TM campaign with the UN nations in the region who have not yet endorsed him. For me, that was always good for another 50 or so.

As for me, I have not endorsed any new nations for several weeks, so my count will naturally fall. Even in the unlikely event of an "accidental" delegate shift, I would simply hold the place untll L&C recovered. No biggie. :D

I know, and I don't think it would be that big of a deal. But new nations might mistake that as some sort of instability. I think we should start a tg campaign for more endos.

Back