Advertising Directory

Thanne

TNPer
The North Pacific Wire offers an advertisement program to select approved persons and groups, as long as thier advertisement fits the general Advertising Guidelines.

General Guidelines
Advertisements in the form of text must not exceed 10 lines, and must include the name of the person, organization or region in bold, along with a link to a target page. Advertisements must be consise, and only include relevant information. Advertisements in the form of images must be within 500 pixels long, and 200 pixels high.

Advertisement Policy for Governmental Groups
Any group working with the North Pacific government can recieve an advertisement in top priority, provided that they meet the general guidelines. Advertisements may not be discriminitory (i.e. Cabinet members only, new members only)

Advertisement Policy for Regional Recruiters
Any regional recruiter who has posted at least 3 regional advertisements on the NationStates Regional Bulletin Board, and who has abided by all requirements may recieve an advertisement in second priority. Advertisements may not be discriminitory (i.e. guys only, teenagers only)

Advertisement Policy for Non-Governmental Organizations
Any non-governmental organization which has formed, and been approved through the proper governmental channels may recieve an advertisement in third priority. Advertisements may not be discriminitory (i.e. girls only, 8 year olds only)

How To Get An Advertisement
All advertisements will be contained in a single topic, and the Wire's Editor-in-Chief will randomly select one from the topic. If the selected advertisement is in top priority, it will automatically be inserted. If it is in second priority, the Editor-in-Chief will select one more time (first priority: will be used, third priority: second used). If it is in the third priority, the Editor in Chief will select two more times.

To advertise, post your advertisement, your advertisement type (see above), and any special requirements.

Back