TNP Recruitment Team Sign Up

Joshua

TNPer
Why Is Recruitment Vital to TNP?

Forum activity and new members registering to the forum has decreased, and we need to reverse this. Recruitment is vital to maintaining any community. If we are able to get more players registering to the forum then we can increase our activity. More activity means a more vibrant forum community! ^_^

What Is The Plan?

Here is our recruitment strategy:

1) One - two players take one day a week as their to send out recruitment telegrams to players in The North Pacific

2) The reason for this to make sure our recruitment effort is organized and makes the process less of a burden for our recruiters.

3) And remember to always have fun when sending out invites! :D

How Do I Find New Nations?

On the region page view the Regional Happenings. Click on nations that have been created but have not left TNP. Then send them the telegram. Rinse, lather, repeat

Recruitment Letter Template

Greetings fellow nation of TNP,

Have you ever looked at the regional forum located at http://z13.invisionfree.com/TNP

The forums offer you a chance to do more than answer issues and collect endorsements. We have a democratic government that anyone can join. All you need is a nation in TNP and if you can read this then you do. Joining the Regional Assembly allows you to vote on legislation that affects you and vote in our regular elections.

Want to do more? We also have a regional military that you can get involved in to protect other regions. This miltary is very active and has many experienced members.

Still want more? You can also join the Diplomatic Corps. This group goes to regions we have embassies and consulates with and gives them updates on events in TNP. You will get to see other regions and explore places outside of TNP

We also have multiple debates on the forum both in real life and in-game. So, why not give things in a chance and check the forum out? Once again it can be found at http://z13.invisionfree.com/TNP

Do not forget to endorse (Current Delegate name here), our elected delegate if you are a WA nation

We need your help to make the region ever better

[SENDERS NAME]

If you have any questions please contact Joshua or post your questions.

Talk about immediate success :rofl:

I do this on the odd occassion, I'll make an effort to do so more frequently in the future.

Didn't realize this either. If no one minds, I'd like to use the system as it was set up in this thread, though I'd welcome a variety of messages to send to nations so they are not always the same one.

Let me know what you think...

hey whatever u want to do...I just posted to get this going!!

I am also recruiting daily anyway from now on so...

Back