Historical discussion

For some reason it became appropriate later on to be hush-hush about what happened to Magicality, I think more so people could feel smug in themselves for being part of a Privileged Few. This is malarkey. Anyone who says otherwise is either incorrect or lying. I know and I was certainly never on speaking terms with her. Everybody knew it then and had no problem screaming it as loud and often as they wanted with full TNP Drama Magnification™ so long as it served their game purposes. After all, what's personal business when compared against a game? It was vital information that could launch an invasion or a propaganda campaign, and always the "omg they crossed the IC/OOC line those bastards" counter-campaign that was so often useful for rallying the troops (always with short memories) against that evil foe when needed. Not that it mattered, because it was completely immaterial to the cause of the situation, as much as such campaigns spurred retarded emotion-instinctive reactions. But it seemed to work, at least for a bit, when the tides turned at the beginning of August and the saga winded once more.

Back