And So It Begins

Westwind

TNPer
-
Thank you TNP !

I want to thank you for your confidence in me to serve as the region's UN Delegate during this first term of office of our new Constitution. I am humbled, and with a new Constitution and government I beleive that we have a fresh opportunity for the region.

As GS has noted, the Constitution has left us with much work to be done. And I look forward to working with the new Cabinet, the Speaker, the CLO, the RA, the Judicial Branch, and everyone else towards making The North Pacific an active and vital NationStates region once again.

I expect that you are anxious to hear my announcement of the new Cabinet, and I am working to assemble my team as I speak. I have spoken to some of you already, and have yet to speak with some others. My priorities for the Cabinet are to ensure that they will be actively engaged in their posts, and hopefully combine a good mix of experience and abilities. I am also focused on seeking those out that are willing to be creative, inventive, and flexible to bring interest and activity to the region.

As my first priorities, I will be focusing on finalizing and assembling this team, as well as working on the delegacy transfer. I hope you will be patient as we make this transition.

Again, to each and every one of you, thank you.....and Congratulations on a New Year of Hope for The North Pacific ! :clap:

Forgive my double-post, but another point I meant to say.

Please join me in thanking Great Bights Mum for her service and dedication to TNP as UN Delegate. She has given us smooth sailing and favorable winds during her tenure, and in doing so provided us all with the opportunity to move forward from buearucratic stagnation to a new beginning.

:hug: :kiss: :clap:

Congratulation to you, L&C!

And warmest heartfelt thanks to GMB for her service as Delegate!

R

Back