Ballot Announcement

Greetings all. Just an announcement that the nomination period will be closing in 4 hours and 10 minutes. Due to unforseen circumstances barring me from accessing a computer until tomorrow, I will not be here for the exact deadline. However, unless another candidate makes an valid announcement sometime between now and the deadline, the ballot will be as follows:

Delegate:
*Galapagos Isle
*Lewis and Clark
*John Ashcrof Land

Speaker of the RA
*Grosseschnauzer
*Poltsamaa

Council of Lower Officers
*FALCONKATS
*Joshua
*Mr. Sniffles
*Slash
*Romanoffia

Supreme Rocker
*Rocketman
*Belisarius, the Wonder Tortise

If I have managed to miss anybody, please be sure to loudly complain that I am trying to rig the election by forgetting you. That should get my attention.

Great Bights Mum has not announced for Delegate - which has surprised me. But John Ashcroft Land has.

How 'bout these candidacies ?

"I nominate myself for ELO." - New Kervoskia
"I nominate myself for Supreme Rocker." - Rocketman

:P

EDITED: I have removed GBM pending an official announcement of candidacy or a nomination.

JAL must not have made his announcement that conspicous, but I added him anyways.

Also, I have nominated Belisarius the Wonder Tortise for the post of Supreme Rocker. Rocketman will have his work cut out for him, as the Wonder Tortises are quite the political dynasty. Belisarius' brother has already dabbled in several races in Lazarus.

You've been an exceptionally wonderful Delegate! Many thanks to you for your service to The North Pacific and hoping that you always continue that service in some capacity!

Back