Poltsamaa for Speaker!!

Poltsamaa

TNPer
I hereby nominate for the position of Speaker for the Regional Assembly!!

As the creator of the Regional Assembly way back in the NPD days I have the knowledge and organisational skills to take on the role!!

I will be an unbiased Speaker who will adhere to the requirements for the role and not let my personal opinions getin the way of the task at hand!!

Vote Poltsamaa for Speaker, you know you want to, the voices in your head say so!!

Good luck with your candidacy Polts !

I beleive that we need a change in the Speakership to enable the RA to move forward and be a progressive branch of the new government. You certainly have a well of proven experience to draw upon.

You have my support.

The RA you chaired was a puppet body of a dictator and you were always far more interested in that dictataor's welfare, than in the best interests of The North Pacific. I think that is an exceeding poor example for you to even mention, much less cite.

Your proven track record is that you are vindictive and incapable of tolerating anything or anyone other that those who support your long aims of restored a Pixiedance-era style of government. You term as Prime Minister was a disaster; two-thrirds of the elecotrate couldn't wait to vote you out of office. Our feud stated when you told others when I was Chief ustice that there was no way in Hades that you would allow me to remain in government and that you intended to drive me our of the region. (This came to my attention from Tresville before the election at which you were elected Prime Minister.) Notwithstanding you obnoxious treatment of me, I did nominate you for a seat on the Court, which you accepted, and then resigned for no good reason. You cannot say that I haven't tried to settle the feud, but it is clear that you have never been willing to do so. Now, you are the one who brought up how you chaired the NPD-era regional assembly as qualifications for your candidacy, so anything related to your conduct and behavior at that time is fair game.

The RA you chaired was a puppet body of a dictator and you were always far more interested in that dictataor's welfare, than in the best interests of The North Pacific. I think that is an exceeding poor example for you to even mention, much less cite.
And, yet, you copied it in its entirity!! and this coming from someone so determined to defend the status quo, both the Constitution and select members of government, regardless of what is in the best interest of the region!!

Your proven track record is that you are vindictive and incapable of tolerating anything or anyone other that those who support your long aims of restored a Pixiedance-era style of government.

You, of course, have evidence to back this up?! My track record is more of open, honest leadership!! Well organised and to the letter of the law of the region, whatever that law may have been at the time!! I make no apologies for it!! I think those that are really interested in knowing what I want and what my motivations are know that now, those that prefer to spout their own opinion as fact will not stop doing that!! I have made myself available a number of times to work with others about moving the region forward and improving it while your ilk prefer to chain it in the one place and play house!!

You term as Prime Minister was a disaster; two-thrirds of the elecotrate couldn't wait to vote you out of office.

Disaster?! For whom?! I know of a number of TNP citizens who were delighted by my approach to government!! Ceasing the unconstitutional blocking of certain nations from attaining citizenship solely because the previous Prime Minister did not like them!! My cabinet was an open forum of honest discussion and I belive it was an excellent term for TNP!! I doubt my loss at the next electionhad anything to do with what was achieved or not achieved during the previous term, ability and results rarely count for anything in TNP elections!! Just happened that a few of the regulars were able to run again after sitting out a term!! My last foray into running for Prime Minister required a run-off against Flemingovia!! Its now odd that many of the things I stated needed changing have been changed!! Perhaps I was just ahead of my time!! ;)

Our feud stated when you told others when I was Chief ustice that there was no way in Hades that you would allow me to remain in government and that you intended to drive me our of the region. (This came to my attention from Tresville before the election at which you were elected Prime Minister.)

lol, Tresville!! Sorry to disappoint you, Schnauzer!! But he lied to you!! I think you are a blustering old fart but if people want to vote in a blustering old fart then thats their prerogative!! I don't think you did anything but hold the region back, but its not me that has a desire and record of trying to drive people out of the region!! I let those you tried to drive out back in!! ;) Remember the cabinet meeting transcript?! I'm sure Fulhead can post it agian, I think he still has it!!
The fact that, 1. you were not asked to leave office nor removed from it by force and , 2. you were in no way asked to leave or forcefulyl removed from the region during my Prime Ministership suggests you bought into some more Tresville bullshit!! Its ok, a lot of people believe what they want to believe because its convenient!!

Notwithstanding you obnoxious treatment of me, I did nominate you for a seat on the Court, which you accepted, and then resigned for no good reason.

OOC: I resigned because I was going overseas!!

You cannot say that I haven't tried to settle the feud, but it is clear that you have never been willing to do so.

We have a feud?! No, I just disagree with most of the things you have to say and the reasons behind what you say!! Your habit of running around trying to paint me as the great satan is your business!!

Now, you are the one who brought up how you chaired the NPD-era regional assembly as qualifications for your candidacy, so anything related to your conduct and behavior at that time is fair game.

It wouldn't be an election without it, Schnauzer!! Although I hope Roman isn't upset you stole his thunder this time around!!

Best of luck in the election!! ;)

Good luck with your candidacy Polts !

I beleive that we need a change in the Speakership to enable the RA to move forward and be a progressive branch of the new government. You certainly have a well of proven experience to draw upon.

You have my support.
Thank you, your support is much appreciated!! TNP has changed for the better and I do believe a more progressive Speaker is ideal at this point of TNP history!!

Mein Herr, I have one question that will determine whom I vote for:

Are you Gross or a silly man in a costume? (Y/N response will suffice)

Answering Y or N to a question with non-yes/no alternatives is illogical and meaningless!! ;)

In the interests of illogical meaninglessness I answer: N!!

Answering Y or N to a question with non-yes/no alternatives is illogical and meaningless!! ;)

In the interests of illogical meaninglessness I answer: N!!
Your mind is clear...which is kind of a turn-off, but close enough.

You have my full support!

Back