Proxy Law

Westwind

TNPer
-
As the Constitution nullified TNP Law 8, I propose the following Law concerning the use of proxy servers:

Proxy Server Usage Law

Article I

Section One

The use of a proxy server by a forum user to conceal a forum user's host server is declared to be a security risk to the region.

1. The use of a proxy server by a Member Nation that is a member of The North Pacific Army or Intelligence Agencies shall require the prior express authorization of said official entity which may be disclosed confidentially to other government officials only in the performance of their official duties.

2. Use of a proxy server by a member Nation that applies for Regional Assembly membership is prohibited, and constitutes a criminal offense that may subject the violator to a permanent ban from the regional forum, ejection from the region by the UN Delegate, or both. This provision may be enforced prior to, or subsequent to, a trial in the manner provided by law.

Article II

This law shall go into effect immediately upon passage.

Mr. Speaker, as there have been no futher comments, I move the Previous Question to move this to a vote.

This will be moved over to formal discussion within a day or so for a short period to allow RA members to comment since not all RA members necessarily look at the Preliminary Discussions area. Then it will be put AT VOTE.

Back