Request

My dear madame Delegate,

As you are now the head of state and government until elections are organized, I would like to offer you the opportunity to appear in the Regional Assembly and offer you ideas on how the region should proceed under the new Constitution. There are things that need to be done in order for elections to proceed.

(P.S. The caretaker Cabinet could probably use your presence as well since there is no longer a Prime Minister.

I concur with the Speaker's request.

The Delegate and the Cabinet stand as the Interim government until elections can be held to move us forward. We need leadership to help enable the process.

No need to be so formal with the "madame Delegate" stuff. ;)

I have been giving our present situation some thought and I will be presenting a set of options for us to discuss as a region in the wake of our new Constitution.

OOC: This is the busiest time of year for me, both at work and as a single mom. There are simply not enough hours in the day!

No need to be so formal with the "madame Delegate" stuff.

How 'bout Pirate Queen of TNP instead ? :tb2:

OOC: This is the busiest time of year for me, both at work and as a single mom. There are simply not enough hours in the day!

Tell me about it ! I'm still trying to catch up from May.......last year. :console:

Back