Beginnings

Joshua

TNPer
Here is the recruitment ad for my newest endeavor in NS. Two days into our creation and we have 18 nations. Some are new nations and quite a few are older, experienced NSers. ^_^ Please check us out, this is an exciting endeavor.

Salutations,

Chances are you have received invitations to join other regions that sound appealing, but how many of these offers are giving you the opportunity to join others in building a new region from the ground up as opposed to joining an existing one?

Once, we have enough nations we will select a new founder (creates a new region), a name for our region, what system of governance we will use, and what the goals and mission will be. Then, the nation who was selected to be founder will move out and create our new home. ^_^

If you value having a voice in the region you belong to, if you want to be apart of building a region from the ground up. Here your voice will matter!

Please visit our forum and register to it using the name of your nation:

z9.invisionfree.com/Beginnings/

Peace Be With You,

- Bhagavan6
NS Old Timer

UPDATE:

Regional Population: 29 nations (and growing)

Our forum has picked up in activity, significantly. We have gained quite a few new nations and older NS players. Not to shabby for being one week old. ^_^

Some of the notable players are:

Dezzland
Kingsteck
North Harmoneia
Doctor Strange Love (founder of Ille de France)
HEM
Outer Kharkistania
Starlav (Arden Hills)
Agnovilan

And hopefully there will be more to come. ^_^

I just realized our ad never mentions the name of our region. These ads are for the region, Temporary Region2. ^_^

Glad to see you out and about Joshua... :hello:
Thanks GI. ^_^

UPDATE

The vote closed, and the name selected for our new home is Novus Orsa. Which is Latin for New Beginnings.

Currently, we are voting on what constitution to use, and who we want as our founder.

Things are moving quickly, and this is a very exciting time in our project. We could always use new members for this project. ^_^

Peace!

What's the point?
A direct and earnest question. The point is to create a new region in NS, hopefully a region that will stand out from the rest. Most userite regions that you join the basics like the founder and the region name are already decided upon. In Novus Orsa, the founder and region name were all voted on by the members of the project. Novus Orsa was born out of a collaborative process where everyone had a say in shaping our new home.

This project/region was started because I was bored with NS and wanted something different. I believe Novus Orsa has become this and will continue to evolve in something that is very different from the other userite regions.

banner3chw6.png

Novus Orsa the hottest thing to hit the scene since Disco Dancing! :dance:

Novus Orsa was created on the ideals that everyone is welcome in our region. We were built upon the foundation of cooperation and working together as a collective.

Among our attractions are things such as: A rapidly growing regional population, some of the oldest and most experienced nations in the game, many unique opportunities to help shape and build a region from the ground up, and an off-site forum (that can display our region much better than this telegram can).

Novus Orsa Forum: http://z9.invisionfree.com/Novus_Orsa/

I hope to see you in 'Novus Orsa', safe travels!

Back