Embassy of The New Order

Greetings, great people of the North Pacific!

I got some big new coming out of THE NEW ORDER. Its kinda long, but here goes:

I recently came upon the realization that the military side of NS, the only off-forum part of NS that is really still interesting, has been becoming increasingly n00bish and frankly embarrassing, not to mention un-fun. Various groups claiming to be either raiders or defenders go around griefing carte blanch, and the old power are either too inactive, or simply too lazy to do anything about it! I believe this is an embarrassment to all the good military folk in NS.

In addition, it has come to my attention that regional militaries typically have a high turnover rate with their military trainers and instructors, and as a result often go to battle with untested and undertrained green recruit.

I came upon an idea that could potentially solve both of these problems, as well as bring some more activity to the game: a nonregional, non-partisan, neutral military academy that would train anyone who would like to take the course in both responsible raiding and responsible defending tactics. A new generation of raiders and defenders who will show what NS what they're made of. Now, I'm here in the FRA because I've talked to plenty of raider and neutral powers and they seem to like the idea, but I wanted the Defender perspective and it was suggested I come here to the preeminent defender organization of NS.

I would be running it out of THE NEW ORDER, and have begun construction of classrooms and the like already.

I'm thinking my academy idea would work like this:

This academy would teach both raiding and defending classes, and students would be broken up into a raiding team and a defending team, based on what they want to study. They would each have their own professors. After graduating one of the courses, they could also opt to take the other as well.

Students/recruits would be loyal to whoever sent them for training. And if they are independent, they could choose their loyalties.

I'm thinking of something along the lines of having agreements with various defenders, raiders, militarys that are neither of the above that would allow for graduates of our program to enter a fast track to employment. IE, I would recommend the LWU to my raider graduates, and TITO to my defender graduates.

Kind of like what colleges do with internships. Plus, I've brought up the idea in other regions, and I may coordinate curriculum with the TNP academy if it gets up and running, so this would be a relatively decentralized network and the recruits wouldn't be solely under my own influence. Rather, I hope they will get a variety of different viewpoints from different people.

Oh, and I would mainly be using the warzones for our training missions. Like have the final be the raiding team vs. the defending team, LOL. The raiders pick a warzone and the defenders have to figure out which one it is, or at least take it back. It wouldn't really matter who would win, but it would be fun and it could grow into a school tradition if we last long enough.

The whole idea is to train the next generation of raiders and defenders in the art of war, because frankly, its devolved to the point of n00bishness right now. What do ya'll think?

Unfortunately, this embassy will be closed due to inactivity within one weeks' time. You are free to request its reopening at any time.

Nobody thought anything about it, even. :P

Back