OPArsenal for Delegate

OPArsenal

TNPer
Why not me?

Every time I join our IRC channel, people say to me "Why were you never delegate?"

Now's the time to make that happen. I can hold large numbers of endorsements and not try to ruin the region.

So... Yeah. Any questions?

Given the lamentable lack of judgement and taste you displayed in choosing a premiership football team to support, what makes you think you have the wisdom to be delegate?

OPA, considering your impeccable taste and judgement seen in your choice of Premiership football team to support, and your general all-round awesomeness, do you think that you - perhaps - just might be too good to be Delegate?

Soccer sucks. Soccer fans should never be allowed to have the delegacy. In fact, they shouldn't even be allowed to live. The end.
You seem to have some huge problems there, eh?
Man...are you sane?

I dearly wish you life. May your life last long and be wonderful, no matter what sport you like. Or even in case you don't like sports in general.

Yet another great candidate to make for an interesting race!

I've know OPA for a little over Too Long now, and i know a few things. He has a bad haircut and blinks too much, but his dedication to this great region of TNP rivals that of his dedication to fruit cups. (he bathes in them regularly) So i ask, why NOT have him as a delegate? Sure hes wierd, looks funny, and usually says the most inappropriate thing possible, but that never stopped us from voting for anyone else!

Yet another great candidate to make for an interesting race!
Yes quite an interesting race! A candidate without the conviction to never come back, and whose stated dedication is to another game. Or we have a candidate who has fits of histrionics over an online game, and wears his shame as badges of honor. Thank goodness these are just joke threads until after the constitutional reform. Thank goodness we have these prospective candidates histories in mind when we fall all over each other to exclaim our best wishes and hopes for their campaigns.

Back