Interview with Matty

Neenee

TNPer
For the silly-news portion (containing hippos and glitter) check out the "Morning News Special" in TWP.

now for the interview:

<Neenee> EM, when did you decide this sort of take-over needed to happen? What prompted it?
<Mattyness> Well I had been idly plotting for quite a while, just of taking over feeders, I never really expected anything to come off it, and thus made no preparation or told anyone.
<Mattyness> Like many I was tired of the state of TNP, and wanted to do something. I am also disappointed by NS in general, it's dull and predictable.
<Mattyness> So I took a chance and got lucky, and here I am.
<Neenee> How do you feel this makes you look considering how strongly you fought against the last rogue in TNP?
<Mattyness> Hmm, Chodean Kal was a terrible Delegate, inept and foolish. So I decided that I couldn't let him stay in power and fought against him.
<Mattyness> As to how this makes me look, probably hypocritical.
<Mattyness> But then he is doing the same to me, so I have no objections.
<Neenee> For clarification purposes, EM, both Gatesville and CLT are involved?
<Mattyness> Yes.
<Neenee> Did you go to them for aid or did they come to you?
<Mattyness> I went to Gatesville, they are trustworthy and loyal, and are here until the end.
<Neenee> What plans for the region do you have?
<Mattyness> To make The North Pacific into a strong, efficient region that will be powerful and respected internationally.
<Mattyness> No further information on its structure will be forthcoming at this time.
<Neenee> But you do have a plan for structure?
<Mattyness> I do.
<Neenee> Is there any room for negotiation between your side and the side of GBM?
<Mattyness> I have received no communication from a member of the old North Pacific government regarding negotiations.
<Neenee> EM, that doesnt really address the question. Are YOU willing to negotiate if it the situation came up?
<Mattyness> Yes.
<Neenee> What's your opinion on the current reactions from other feeders?
<Mattyness> I don't believe The South, East Pacifics have given a reaction yet, but I welcome TAO's statement, and I support Emperor Moo's neutrality.
<Mattyness> May I clear up something about how I became Delegate?
<Neenee> Of course.
<Mattyness> I took the Delegacy by myself, I told nobody about what I was planning.
<Mattyness> I endorsed to ten endorsements off Great Bights Mum, while she was three days inactive.
<Mattyness> I then launched a blitz of unendorsement telegrams from a untraceable puppet, and woke up to the Delegacy in the morning by five endorsements.
<Mattyness> And nobody was watching.
<Mattyness> All because Great Bights Mum was four days inactive, I got lucky on that one.
<Neenee> And your out-of-region support came after you realized you had the delegacy?
<Mattyness> Yes, I asked them.
<Neenee> Are you happy with how things have started to happen, or is there something you would change if you could?
<Mattyness> I'm happy, it would have been nice to have been top of the region on the day I took the Delegacy though.
<Neenee> How many people have you kicked and/or kick/banned thus far?
<Mattyness> Let me count!
<Mattyness> 71 if I counted correctly.
<Mattyness> For varying reasons.
<Neenee> Considering that, and the threat in the WFE, are you confident in your level of influence?
<Mattyness> I have full confidence.
<Neenee> Before we finish, do you have any general comments for the readers?
<Mattyness> Being in The North Pacific is entirely optional and a privelege. If you oppose the Delegate, therefore you oppose the region and thus will be removed.
<Mattyness> You can insult me, question my sexuality all I want, make puppets and impersonate me. I am not going to get involved, you will not bait my into losing my temper, it is a game, please remember that and have fun.
<Neenee> Thank you very much for your time.

I smell the distinct aroma of sulphur and brimstone.

<Mattyness> Hmm, Chodean Kal was a terrible Delegate, inept and foolish. So I decided that I couldn't let him stay in power and fought against him.

Dali was a great damn delegate and I would have fought by his side during his insurrection had he asked me to! You on the other hand are a pathetic snake who has probably been trying to secretly take over The North for years but hasn't had either the guts or the connections to do so until now.

At least Dali had a vision of what The North should be. You just want control and don’t give a damn what happens to the region beyond that.

<Mattyness> Yes.

I need say no more. I am vindicated.

Actually this is the second time he's tried this when GBM was Delegate. The first time was January-February, and that time, EM denied he was trying to steal the Delegacy.

At this point, I have to question EM's credibility on any matter or topic whatsoever.

All things considered, EM will be gone in short order, if not by direct assault then by being victim to his own inept management of his fascist regime.

I've recused myself from this case so I can say what needs to be said.

<Mattyness> Yes.
Emperor Matthuis in Lazarus:
Gatesville did not assist me overthrowing GBM, that I did all by myself.

Flem's sig(by EM):
"Negotiations are not open, and there is no way in hell I am resigning."

<Neenee> EM, that doesnt really address the question. Are YOU willing to negotiate if it the situation came up?
<Mattyness> Yes.

pfft. <_<

Methinks that his Mattyness speaks with a forked tongue. No, wait, he's a damned liar by his own admission.

Back