Apology to the NPO + resignation

It has been requested that this apology be posted on their forum, so it has:

http://ns.pacificorder.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=319

First, I would like to apologize for this being late. It should have done sooner, but I've been in the hospital + sleeping 12 hours a night for the past week, so NS hasn't been on my list of priorities.

A few weeks ago I contacted Trooper John of the NPO about the rumours swirling over the NPO's involvement with the invasion of San Francisco Bay Area. Trooper John informed me that he could not affirm nor deny that suspicion, so we had what I thought was a facetious conversation about spying on the NPO because it would have been "fun" in my words. I apologize for being so flippant about such a sensitive subject, and I apologize for any percieved violation of Pacifican sovereignty.

Further, I apologize to the people of TNP for being a stumbling block against closer relations with the NPO. I will admit that I am not making this apology just to be a swell guy or a noble player - I've been told that NPO support for TNP against the current tyrant Emperor Matthuis is contingent on this apology. I don't have a problem with that; I'd demand the same if I were in their shoes.

To that end, I also announce my resignation from the position of Minister of Arts and Entertainment in TNP. I realize that my mere presence in TNP will always be a source of suspicion in the eyes of the NPO. While I still believe that my confrontational playing style is healthy for the game as a whole, I also recognize that it can be a hinderence in turbulant times such as these. With my resignation, my deputy, Bigboy 4018/Steven/etc becomes the sitting MoAE. I trust him a great deal.

Good luck to TNP in our quest to overthrow the despot delegate.

Thank you :)

I've changed my mind; I do not think under normal circumstances that I would have resigned, so thank you for holding back. Sorry for being such a putz about resigning :blush:

I might also add that I don't want JAL to resign either.

Erm. Pull out and then back in... isn't that the wrong way round for quick sex?
In the event of nuclear war, protect yourself from fallout. :lol:

Huzzah for JAL!

Bullocks to the NPO!

I agree. This is a complete load of bullocks:

bullocks.jpg

Back