Traitor Matthuis

Great Bights Mum

Grande Dame
-
-
-
-
It was with great dismay that I logged in yesterday to discover I was no longer your Delegate. I am deeply saddened, and I feel as though I have let you all down. You trusted me with the security of the region, and I failed to notice the threat from within. Once again, we are betrayed. This time, by a long-time trusted Cabinet member. Who would have thought? Is there no one we can trust? Emperor Matthuis came like a thief in the night and stole the Delegacy. It was a dastardly thing to do. Who knows how long he has had this planned. Weeks? Months? Years? Lying in wait for his opportunity.

And now, what has he done? He banned Yaorozu, a humble and earnest nation. Yao was just minding his own business and EM ejected him, stripping him of his hard-earned endorsements, and banishing him to the Rejected Realms. EM hasn’t said two words to Yao. He just kicked him out because he didn’t like his numbers.

EM has said “There will be no negotiations.” What the heck does THAT mean? He is going to stop talking to us? I can only assume he means to make TNP a puppet of region of his “new friends.” It sickens me that this nation who once sought my counsel has stabbed me in the back.

Finally, EM has threatened and banned who have endorsed me. I can only assume he doesn’t have the influence to eject me. He certainly doesn’t have enough to eject both FEC and me. I have embarked on a major TM blitz to solicit endorsements. Nations are engaging in an unendorsement campaign against EM. We are seeking help from other regions. We WILL have our TNP back.

EM has said “There will be no negotiations.” What the heck does THAT mean? He is going to stop talking to us? I can only assume he means to make TNP a puppet of region of his “new friends.” It sickens me that this nation who once sought my counsel has stabbed me in the back.

Yeah, come to think of it, I don't think he's spoken to anyone since then. Him and Lexus have just been lurking on the boards all day, silent.

Oh look, they're doing it right now!

4 Members: Outer Kharkistania, Emperor Matthuis, Pope Lexus X, Darkesia

Hail, Great Bights Mum!

Hey look, IP is back :lol:

The Republic of IP3:
History will tell you King HEM II, I am no fan of Gates. Gatesville has no more people here than are regularly found in TNP.

The few nations that have been removed from TNP are those that have offensively named nations. I do not think any of us wish to share a region with a nation that offends.

It is a long time overdue that the good citizens of TNP could look through the region without having to be subjected to the vulgarities of a few. Do you wish to defend such nations Blue Wolf? 

Yes, EM sent me some Personal Messages that I can't post here, because it is a bad thing to do. He wanted me to be part of his new government.

Well, that's it. After I told him that my final decision to join his "new government" was negative he stopped talking...

Matty Boy:
Nobody helped me overthrow Great Bights Mum, it was simple and I had no outside help.

Pff, no outside help except for all the nations in the army of Gatesville.

In other news, RUN IN TERROR!

The Republic of Cathyy II:
Well I couldn't resist joining the party :)

Congratulations to The North Pacific on re-gaining its freedom.

I see the old power hungry clique are feeling a little threatened by that. You have to feel some sympathy for them, after all they've controlled TNP for long enough, it must be quite threatening to let individual nations in the region actually decide who is Delegate through who they choose to endorse.

I have an odd feeling I know what's going to happen next...like it's already happened once and I am reliving it. O_O

Whilst we're quoting the RMB

To play the devils advocate, EM called in Gatesville on "his side". GBM in her Traitor Matius speech on the forums called for "her sides" allies to come in to restore her delegacy?

Contradiction, prehaps?

Debate my point?

Its all a contradiction. If all the outsiders, including myself (sorta) were to leave and TNP were to choose a delegate then, it would be great.

But that's not happening, so you gotta fight fire with fire.

can we not have a bit of a pleasent battle, like Agincourt, or Bosworth? where we all turn up, fight, break for lunch, fight and then end with no bitterness?

Point being is that EM has committed treason by siexing the Delegacy with the help of a foreign entity, that being Gatesville. And yes, I have spoken to people in position of authority from Gatesville and they have confirmed it.

Gatesville apparently wants JAL's "head on a pike" (and exact quote). Instead of lodging a proper petition with the Court in this region they use EM as their dupe to hold this region hostage. It is an act of terrorism. Ironically, if Gatesville got what they wanted, they would hang EM out to dry instantlly.

Nevertheless, Gatesville will negotiate despite what EM claims to the contrary.

EM's claim that he wants to change the goverment is just another way for him to satisfy his lust for power.

We will have our region back, so help me God and the traitors will get their just rewards for their act of treason.

The Republic of IP3:
...The few nations that have been removed from TNP are those that have offensively named nations. I do not think any of us wish to share a region with a nation that offends.
O! You wound me deep!

Seriously. "Monte Ozarka" is hardly offensive. Maybe tasteless and thoroughly unoriginal, but not offensive.

Point being is that EM has committed treason by siexing the Delegacy with the help of a foreign entity, that being Gatesville. And yes, I have spoken to people in position of authority from Gatesville and they have confirmed it.

Gatesville apparently wants JAL's "head on a pike" (and exact quote). Instead of lodging a proper petition with the Court in this region they use EM as their dupe to hold this region hostage. It is an act of terrorism. Ironically, if Gatesville got what they wanted, they would hang EM out to dry instantlly.

Nevertheless, Gatesville will negotiate despite what EM claims to the contrary.

EM's claim that he wants to change the goverment is just another way for him to satisfy his lust for power.

We will have our region back, so help me God and the traitors will get their just rewards for their act of treason.
WHAT THE ****?

I did absolutely NOTHING to Gatesville, EVER. What a crock of BS.

Hell, I've never even INTERACTED with Gates before.

Yes, I'm pissed off royally. I leave the game for a week due to the fact that I was attacked by a ****ing ROTTWEILLER and was in the hospital. I could very easily be DEAD right now. In fact, after reading this, some might wish I was.

So then I get back only to find that two organizations want my head on a pike. The NPO, for things they were to STUPID to figure out I was joking about, and Gatesville, just because they're egotistical CRAZIES.

So then, because Gates lacks the intelligence capacity to come to me personally, he takes out his anger on the entire region, ALL BECAUSE OF SOMETHING THAT I NEVER DID.

So, congrats, Gatesville (and the NPO for that matter). You finally got me. But it took you two dog bites and a laundry list of painkillers and shots ranging from tramadol to morphine to warp my judgement. GOOD JOB!!! Opportunistic snakes.

As for the NPO apology, scratch that. It's retracted. In fact, if I were to ever get in the game again, I'd pick off right where I left off - flipping your citizens wherever possible. But you've already announced your neutrality, so now I can retract it and have the best of both worlds, right??? :D

I've never been so completely done with this game as I am now. I'm crying right now. Way to go Gatesville!!! Character-assassinating assmonkies.

Well said JAL! :clap: :winner: :agree: :worship:

I told a Gatesvillian that they could come to me (as a TNP Judge) with all the evidence they can fabrica....er come up with and I can take a look at it. Of course they didn't take up that offer because they have no evidence.

Now, I would not be averse to having someone petition the court to bring EM to trial for High Treason.

If EM refuses to answer to the charges I can issue a summary judgement based upon the prima fascia evidence of EM's actions. :bat:

Oh, how funny.

People accused me of being a crackpot when I said this whole thing was a combined plot by Gatesville, The NPO, and CLT. Noooooo, they could never be working together like that! The NPO declared neutrality! Well, this may be wrong, but it is my theory that the only reason Gatesville wants JAL's head on a pike is because their allies in the NPO want it too.

They are all a bunch of expansionist crazies- CLT, NPO, and Gatesville- they are all alike.

Hell, I've cofounded regions only to have them be taken over by CLT. That's what happened in The Raiding Network. As for Gatesville, I also know their ways from experience. I did a brief stint working for Nev (who would have never allowed something like this to happen if she still had the influence in GV that she used to), who told me all about how Gates works.

I've yet to hear anything definitive about Gatesville wanting JAL's head. NPO? Sure. But Gatesville? Someone wanna fill me in?

Check your inbox for and expanded account and direct quotes.

And why are all those Gatesville nations flying Gatesville flags all in The North Pacific endorsing EM for? :duh:

So many of them that I gave up counting. GV must have 90% of its available forces and allies in here proping up EM. Go look at the numbers for yourself.

Like I said, give EM enough time and he will damage beyond repair the reputation of anyone (i.e.: nations, regions, organisations, etc.,,,). No one likes a usurper and they like those foreign entities who prop them up even less.

If I were a GVer, I would try to put as much distance between us and EM as possible. But I'm not so I won't say it. ;D

Mmm? Direct quotes? May I have some? Pretty please?
"We want JAL's head on a pike".

If you are asking me specific names and transcripts from IRC chats, you can't have them because posting transcripts of chats and PMs are prohibited.

And again, I submit for your edification, why are all those Gatesville nations doing in our region endorsing EM for? Think about that for a while.

Ob·vi·ous /??bvi?s/ Pronunciation Key - [ob-vee-uhs]
–adjective
1.easily seen, recognized, or understood; open to view or knowledge; evident: an obvious advantage.
2.lacking in subtlety.
3.Obsolete. being or standing in the way.
[Origin: 1580–90; < L obvius in the way, lying in the path, equiv. to ob- ob- + vi(a) way + -us adj. suffix (see -ous)]

—Related forms
ob·vi·ous·ly, adverb
ob·vi·ous·ness, noun

—Synonyms 1. plain, manifest, clear, palpable, unmistakable. See apparent.
—Antonyms 1. hidden.

I would have to get permission from the sources to post the IRC chat. Of course they won't oblige.

But......

Again, count the gatesville nations endorsing EM.

bergenbccu8.jpg

:lol:

Nah, that's only because GV has it's hand up his arse.

OK, now that I'm feeling a bit more level headed, I'll explain my outburst as posted above in more sane terms.

Basically, I am not upset at anyone in particular. If you think I'm upset with you about anything, you're probably wrong (it's very difficult to seriously offend me :P).

But what DOES upset me is this idea of character assassination, that is, that it is perfectly all right for an IC nemesis to attempt to drive a player from his home, or from the game entirely, using lies, cant, and phony exaggerated anger. Generally, I feel that such tactics demonstrate a lack of argumentative ability and general skill at playing the game.

My resignation still stands, but my apology does not. I don't feel it necessary to apologize for something so pitty as joking around with an NPO lowbie about spying. People take this game way to seriously, and that behaviour needs to cease now.

Back