Announcement!!

Poltsamaa

TNPer
Poltus Exclamatus, supreme leader of the Illuminati of Poltsamaa, hereby concedes the election for Prime Minister to Haor Chall!!

Understanding that the run-off is in line with the Constitution the government of Poltsamaa recognises that Haor Chall clearly won the election and that a run-off between the same two candidates is asinine!!

Recognising that the regional government needs to hit the ground running in order to reinvigorate the region the government of Poltsamaa believes that the energies of the region would be best focussed on process more inclined to achieving this goal rather than wasting time on a run-off election in which the result will most likely end up the same or at least very similar!!

The government of Poltsamaa congratulates Haor Chall on his election and look forward to the region evolving along lines that promote greater efficiency in government!!

Should the run-off go ahead despite this announcement, Poltus Exclamatus shall not be contesting the election and asks all votes that may have been directed to him be directed to Haor Chall!!

Quit bitching!!,

Poltus Exclamatus!!

My thanks Polts(!!).

Thanks also being a good opponent, in the past we've usually been on the same side in elections so I think in broad respects we share a similar outlook on how reform should work, I do hope you're still going to stick around, your views and advice will always be welcome.

Nah, I'm going to take my bat and ball and go home and sulk I think!! :P

I'll be sticking around, I might run for Rogue Delegate next election seeing as Dali has stepped down!! I'll work on my campaign now!!

And Schnauzer, stop typing up the law suit against me for treason, I was joking!! Or was I?! :huh:

And Schnauzer, stop typing up the law suit against me for treason, I was joking!! Or was I?!

You poor misinformed man, you should be well aware by now that there are template lawsuits on file for trouble makers like you's and yours.

I'll be sticking around, I might run for Rogue Delegate next election seeing as Dali has stepped down!! I'll work on my campaign now!!

And Schnauzer, stop typing up the law suit against me for treason, I was joking!! Or was I?! :huh:
Polts, go talk to Monte about lawsuits. I've never fiked a lawsuit or a criminal charge ever.

On the other hand, I wonder if the RA will be receptive to a bill to prohibit excessive puncuation, such as exclamation points! :lol:

What about the new bill proposed before the RA right now?! It would write ALL laws to include the word "fun" into them as it has been lacking!! Fun!! Your greatest enemy Grosse!!

And Schnauzer, stop typing up the law suit against me for treason, I was joking!! Or was I?!

You poor misinformed man, you should be well aware by now that there are template lawsuits on file for trouble makers like you's and yours.
Well, thats one step towards greater efficiency I suppose!! Uninformed...I prefer intentionally ignorant actually!! :P

Big Schnauzer:
On the other hand, I wonder if the RA will be receptive to a bill to prohibit excessive puncuation, such as exclamation points!

Hmmm, perhaps!! Better get to work on a template for violating the punctuation law because I'm gonna be breakin' it often!! :w00t:

And Schnauzer, stop typing up the law suit against me for treason, I was joking!! Or was I?!  :huh:
Polts, go talk to Monte about lawsuits. I've never fiked a lawsuit or a criminal charge ever.

On the other hand, I wonder if the RA will be receptive to a bill to prohibit excessive puncuation, such as exclamation points! :lol:
I think that excessive punctuation should be enforced by law. !!!

:lol:

!!!! :lol:

There we go! I upped the anty to four "!'s"

Back