Punk for Speaker

punk d

TNPer
-
-
This is late, but there's a reason.

Many of you know I have not been absent from these forums nor do I intend to be. I am opinionated, but for the most part throughout this ordeal, have been not as vocal as I have in the past.

As Speaker of the Assembly that would change.
I believe our legislative system needs an overhaul. It's too slow and cumbersome.

As Speaker I plan to explore the options MO and others have presented in recent weeks and tackle those concerns head on.

We are a region in transition and I hope that we do not just settle into the ho-hum. I ask for your vote as one who is committed to the region and has always been a friend of TNP. Please ask any questions and I would be honored by your vote.

Thank you and I will.

Are there any questions regarding my qualifications or goals with respect to this position?

On an insect collecting project Lizzy caught mudwasps, Izzy caught waterbugs and Dizzy caught flies. It was observed that three times the number of mudwasps that Lizzy caught less 14 was equal to the difference between the number of flies Dizzy caught and the number of waterbugs Izzy caught. In addition, it was observed that the sum of the mudwasps caught by Izzy and the waterbugs caught by Lizzy was 10 less than three times the flies caught by Dizzy. On further examination of the collection it was seen that three times the number of waterbugs caught by Izzy plus the difference between the number of mudwasps caught by Lizzy and the number of flies caught by Dizzy was 16. How many mudwasps did Lizzy collect?

Very important.

upper kirby - 5.

Well, I don't really know who Eluuvatar is but I do know that this position warrants someone who can navigate through the morass (sorry) that is our constitution and bring order to the legislative process.

If anything, I can do that. I'm hoping to introduce some items that will help expedite the process of passing legislation as well.

I also will help facilitate the draft alternatives to our current constitution. I was very instrumental during the rebuilding phase of TNP two years ago and I believe that we are going under a similar if less tumultuos situation. I'm a firm believer in the rule of law and that in order to change law you must work within its confines.

In so doing, I hope to make sure that the goals of the people of TNP come to fruition and do not languish about as unfulfilled ideas.

Back