Fireworks over Magicality City

:winner: :wave: :bar: :drink: :winner:

Celebrations erupted over Magicality City instead of gunfire today, as Dalimbar has announced he will step down. Officially ending this current odd saga of the North Pacific's current constitution crisis.

Poltsamaa could be seen walking away muttering, "I came back for nothing..." While Mr.Sniffles lumbered into city limits loaded with heavy artillery only to be told the attack was called off.

However not everyone will be celebrating as mourners and well-wishers crowded the representatives of Emperor Matthius. In his last decisions, Dalimbar exacted a cruel attack along with his gift of mercy to the region.

As the party rages on today and probably well into the night many questions remain over the future of the North Pacific. Will activity fall back to the levels which ignited this current crisis? How will the momentum towards Constitutional change be affected? Which direction will the North Pacific blow next? And of course, where's the next bottle of champagne.

:winner: :wave: :bar: :drink: :winner:

And we all hope that GBM has enough endos to take the Delegate's seat at this point.

Nevertheless, the champagne is on me!

Time to celebrate!

125621_962_1104331834783-Champagne_POP_KL.jpg

As regional Health and Safety officer I must point out that a combination of fireworks and naked dancing presents a safety hazard due to the danger of sparks hitting your voonerables.

I hope I do not need to paint a picture.

As regional Health and Safety officer I must point out that a combination of fireworks and naked dancing presents a safety hazard due to the danger of sparks hitting your voonerables.

I hope I do not need to paint a picture.
Could you sketch one? Just a brief sketch, even? It would be ever so exciting.

Not without having to admin-warn myself again, no.
What of a chalk art representation? With wax maybe? You know melted candle wax can really go a long way for texture, as well as atmosphere and mood. A Max Ernst frottage, even. An Ernst frottage would be much better than a painting anyhow. For certainly where one's precious minerals are concerned, vigorous... a work of vig... oh... ah... rrrous, ah, rubbing would work then yes? Accent it with luh-uh-oong and dainty strokes. And thennnn, ink SPLATTER! To get the... effect, just right. You see. Exercise caution, for too much excitement can cause burns, and even blindness.

You know, UK, we've been around you a long time, and I like to think we're all pretty open minded. Hell, I've been on the Internet for a good 15 years, and you can only imagine what THAT did to my developing psyche, and the kind of stuff I have seen.

Sir, congratulations on creeping me right the hell out.

EDIT - to spell is difficult.

Hell, I've been on the Internet for a good 15 years, and you can only imagine what THAT did to my developing psych.............
Ooooh. You're showing your age! I remember when it was the ArpNet and the DDN (Defense Data Network) before that. Hell, I remember using those stupid modems that sat under your rotary telephone!

Back