Falconkats for Attorney General

I thought i would give a little of my myself if elected as you Attorney General. I would not have any misgiving on speaking my mind and defending our constitution against all you attempt to challege this fine document. I would be an Attorney General who would like to hear both side before any legal action is taken. Also I would have an open door policy that any nation from the Prime Minister to the newest member of this Region. and also if elected i would give report to the Cabinet and also that are open to any member region who would like to view this reports.

Well it the upcoming days and hours i will be open to any questions thank you for you audience.

Well I am not going to say that I am Constitutional scholar. I will research any issues throughly before giving my recommendation and decision. I would be in constant contact with the Prime Minister and the Supreme Court if any issues come up and giving my decision.

I thought i would give a little of my myself if elected as you Attorney General. I would not have any misgiving on speaking my mind and defending our constitution against all you attempt to challege this fine document. I would be an Attorney General who would like to hear both side before any legal action is taken. Also I would have an open door policy that any nation from the Prime Minister to the newest member of this Region. and also if elected i would give report to the Cabinet and also that are open to any member region who would like to view this reports.

Well it the upcoming days and hours i will be open to any questions thank you for you audience.
What experience do you have with our legal system?

Under our current Constitutional system, what do you think the main duties of Prime Minister are? (in practice and what the Constitution says.)

Well i will try to answer both questions asked of me. I believe the position of the Prime Minister is that of a Chief Exective Officer of the Region and is the overall voice of the cabinet but the prime Minister must still abide what is written in the constitution. And as the position i take on rewrites to the constitiution is that I believe our constitution is a living breathing document and is pains to me that seems like everyday there is a proposed change to the constitution. To me this is a travesity because it seems that regions here wants to use the constitution for the own power and advantage. And as the Deputy Attorney General I have seen how this changes to the constitiution seem not to make any difference. It is like the Constitution of the United States as only be changed 26 times since it was written and our I fathom to say how many time it has been amended.

Thank you for your question and await more I am Falconkats and I am running for Attorney General

Well i am not going to say that it is fine as you my say. I believe it is the best document that we have and I will defend what is say with every thing that I got. When people say that they want to change this document is that they rather do the change and not sit down to talk about it and also the more you change a document the less power that document has. I want to prevent that happening.

Well i am not going to say that it is fine as you my say. I believe it is the best document that we have and I will defend what is say with every thing that I got. When people say that they want to change this document is that they rather do the change and not sit down to talk about it and also the more you change a document the less power that document has. I want to prevent that happening.
I am not sure I understand, sorry. If the current document that essentially dictates how our government works, and this government that is established under said document is not nearly as effective and efficient as it could be then how can altering the constitution be a bad thing? In part the government is only as good as the document that outlines how it runs, obviously it also relies on how adept the folks in the government are.

If we can reformat the constitution in a way that makes it easier to understand and more accessible to folks, and to provide us with a streamlined government that can act quickly, how does that lessen the power of that document? Ministers and other government officials need the power and ability to act quickly and effectively.

I believe those of us who are labeling ourselves as reformists are willing to sit down and chat about the necessary changes. I point to the thread MO has started to discuss his proposed draft for a new constitution.

Besides that since you are running for AG and are apart of our judicial system. I am curious how feel about dissolving the MoJ and making our judiciary separate from the government?

Well here is my take on that actually a government is as strong as the people who voted them in place. If a government is inept or not progressing it is the fault of the constitiution it is the fault of the voters who put them into place.

But the people have a way to fix that is by having their elected leaders answer to the voters. If all fails do not blame the constitution blame the people that voted that individual and only then schedule a recall vote and if their is a majority vote then the cabinet member will then be removed all i have seen is changing is people trying to write their justification for going against the government into the constitiution.

Well i think that would be a good thing but i think we should not dissolve the MoJ but i do think it should be indepedent but still part of the check and balances system i hope we have. If elected i would be totally independent.

Yes and I leave you with this quote "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

Back