Nomination Thread

Nominations close 2359 GMT on August 12, Polls open 0000 GMT August 20.

All those interested in running, please sign up here. Same with folks that anyone wishes to nominate to office.

I nominate myself for MoIIA.

I also would like to nominate MO for MoCE, and Lewis and Clark for MoEA.

I would like to run for Security Council.

I second the nominations of GBM and Ator to Delegate and Vice Delegate respectively.

(and where's the mass PM/email about elections we usually get?)

And now I'm off to London, then Edinburgh, then Chester. So I won't be making a campaign thread. :P

I shall be standing for a seat on the Security Council.

R

Well BW has run, but considering his recent support of Dalimbar and signing of the recall against him, I wonder as to his reasoning and would support you.

Maybe it might be better if I stood for MoCE, due to its connection to the University. If people think mr. sniffles would be better under the circumstances, I'll understand; I seem to be a ligthening rod these days. But the University is extremely important to me, and I'm willing to come out of retirement to hold that position and be a member of a wartime Cabinet.

We still need a couple of candidates for MoAE, and I know I'm not qualified for that one.

edited to note that this is my 3,000th post! W00t!

Then I will stand for Minister of Culture and Education. (This would be the third time I have run against Bl;ue Wolf in the Cabinet -- how ironic.)

Back