Judicial Review

Joshua

TNPer
I realized that my ability and right to edit my own posts has been taken away from me. To my knowledge I have not violated TNP legal code, nor have I have violated the Invision TOS. I not received a written warning in public or in private. My warning level is at 0%.

I strongly feel that any alterations to my account should have come with some warning and explanation of this action. This could simply be an accident, but if it is not I hope action will be taken to rectify this.

Nope, you just pissed me off by posting daft things, then editing them away.

Your constituional right of freedom of speech has not been taken away at all. You just now have to think about waht you are going to say before you say it. I suggest you take this as an opportunity and use it accordingly.

This was an administrative decision. If you can point out any part of TNP leagal code that has been breeched by this decision, I will happily submit to judicial review.

Of course, if your post contains typos or grammar errors that would be embarassing to you, I will happily edit them for you. Just PM me.

:tb1: Well, we have to take everything and everyone seriously.

ENTERED THIS 07th DAY OF AUGUST, TWO THOUSAND SEVEN

Before the Court of the North Pacific, Associate Justice Leland Gaunt presiding

Judicial Review in the case Joshua vs. Forum Admins concerning post editing abilities.

The Court hereby declares that forum administrative actions like removing the right to edit post without restricting access to the forum or its subforums or restricting the right to post in these forums do not represent any breach of rights against citizen Joshua.
In addition, the court strongly suggests that TNP citizen Joshua explores the bottom parts of the TNP forum since we believe some relevant moderation forums have been sighted there. At least some time ago. Alternatively, courses in yoga and meditation or selected achievements of the pharmaceutical industry may contribute to pacification before posting thus reducing the need to edit posts.

Signed,

Leland Gaunt
Associate Justice of the North Pacific

Feel free to ignore or further discuss in the babbling thread.

Back