Hello everyone!

Hi there!
I'm Martin, 20 years old and I come from Germany.
Just found a link to this very interesting game and I signed up. So I got assigned to the TNP and can't wait to start!

Hope we have a good time together,

Martin

Yea, I try to get into that game ASAP. It's quite complex (at least that's what I think right now ^^), but that's good =)

Hey there and welcome to TNP! Yes, the game is pretty complex, and plus, you happened to come upon a pretty complex time, haha. However, hope that you'll still be able to jump in, take part in the intrigue, and have fun.

Might I suggest signing up for the RA if you haven't? Or if you're not so politically minded, we welcome you to spam up our OOC section. Spam--it's what we run on. :P

Heyhey, kommsch du aus der Eifel?

Wie du schon sehen/hoeren kannsch, komm ich selber ausm Schwobalaendle, genauer gesagt aus Ravensburg...und im Moment bin ich wohl gar nicht so weit weg von dir, in Holland. Deshalb hab ich auch keine Umlaute. :pinch:

Viel Spass!

You're in Holland and you don't have an Umlaut either, Flem? What an interesting coincidence. lol

Hello Martin. :) :hello:

Welcome to the game. Enjoy!

Hi there!
I'm Martin, 20 years old and I come from Germany.
Just found a link to this very interesting game and I signed up. So I got assigned to the TNP and can't wait to start!

Hope we have a good time together,

Martin
Welcome! :)

I'm from Aachen; and you?

Welcome! :)

I'm from Aachen; and you?
:eyebrow:

Eh? Didn't they say you were living in San Francisco?

Anyway, I was in Aachen yesterday and am in Maastricht right now!

It's still OUR airport!! :P

Oh, and gosh, I always wanted to go to the Netherlands with a real man for all my life! Who shares the same interests with me. I heard that in some quarters in Amsterdam, there are these cosy rooms you can rent...Flem? :blush:

I'm living near Trier (Germany's oldest city) and Bitburg (you know the beer right? ;P).

It's in the south-west of Germany, close to Luxembourg.

I know you meant EG, but I'll answer too: I'm studying Scientific Programming - 6th semester, close to finishing my B.Sc.

Who is they, and where did they get the idea I live in the States? o_O

Back