Notice of Intent to seek Recall from Office

Pursuant to Article V, Section 9 of the Constitution, I hereby serve notice that i intend to solicit support from a least 15 members of the Regional Assembly to initiate a Recall proceeding against Joshua, as Deputy Minister of Culture and Education , based upon his statements and actions in this linked thread (link).
This notice is filed with the Court for public dissemination in accordance with the procedure described in that section.

Byard that is outrageous. So, using my given right to disagree with the government I am apart of. I have not used nor have I threatened to use force. I have use the written word as my tool to voice my disagreement with the state of affairs in TNP.

I, Joshua, do hereby solemnly swear that during my duly appointed term as Deputy Minister of Culture and Education, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Deputy Minister of Culture and Education, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

Here is my oath Byard and I really do not see how I have broken any of our laws or broken the oath I took the day I was sworn as deputy minister. We have a right to disagree and to voice our disagreement. The only grounds you have to recall me on would be if I broke my oath of office and I do not believe that I have.

Byard, to be fair you should issue a recall against Blue Wolf II. Since, the legal system is supposed to be fair, and unbiased. It seems the main motivation of this recall is to silence to me. Neither Blue Wolf II or myself have broken our oath of office. We have a right to disagree and voice our disagreement and should not be punished for using our freedoms guaranteed by the constitution you seem to cherish so much.

Seeing how a similar intent to remove Dali is failing to garner the neccessary 15 members, I don't expect this will have any better success.

I think we should focus less on removing officials and more on how we can revive a once thriving community.

Surely TNP is not dead, but it is also not the place it once was. I cannot support a recall of individuals who are seeking the best for TNP even if I do not agree with their methods.

I feel such actions are a waste of our time now and our attention should be focused on revitalization not division.

Well said, Punk d. We need to focus on the problems the region faces, not on legal proceedings. The region and it's citizens must alwasy come first. Legal remedies are to serve the region, not the other way around.

Obviously, from the low levels of activity and interest, we have limited resources. Why waste those on recriminations that take the region further down the road of inactivity and inaction ? We need leadership to move the region forward.

Back