I Knew It

This is exactly what happens to power hungry nations in control of large regions. I also see you've elected Former English Colony. Keep an eye on her. She may be working for Down with TNP. Just throwing that out there for about the third time.

This is exactly what happens to power hungry nations in control of large regions.

Power is not the only cause for a delegate or founder to take control of a situation. We shall see what happens here.

Forgive my ignorance, but who is "Down with TNP" and why should I be concerned about it. Just asking.

I agreed with Flem on a few things so far, and this is one of them: Cadre, you are a simple minded opportunist, who can't understand that you were duped. I don't want your endorsements, so please, get out of The North Pacific.

*grumbles*

Cadre Island you are an idiot. This region has enough problems without hearing the crap that spews from your mouth. Shut up and go away!

Tell you what, in the new spirit of unity, diplomacy, cease fire and so on, we will stop calling Cadre Island an asswipe just as soon as he stops being an asswipe.

Back