From the Desk of the Duchess Apparent Castellan

Greetings to The North Pacific Chapter of The Order.

As Duchess Apparent Castellan for The Order, I have two orders of business to conduct here. Both of which are extremely important.

First, I would like to introduce myself. I'm The Faeyas, Fae for short, I am the Acting Castellan of the Order of the Gryphons. The Castellan is the head of our Knights Hospitaller, who are in charge of teaching and mentoring new members to the Gryphons as well as acting diplomats to our chapter regions.

I will be sending over a fellow Knight-Hospitaller to introduce themselves to you as soon as I can, but until then feel free to PM me any questions you might have about The Knights-Hospitaller or The Order in general. I am here to help.

Second, I would like to request that all previous North Pacific Order members report back to the The Order's forum to restate their oaths if you have not already done so.

Also, If you were a member of the Knights-Hospitaller and are interested in re-joining please post your name in our forum in the member scroll thread.

If any new members of The North Pacific Chapter are interested in joining the Knights-Hospitaller, feel free to contact me and I will be more than happy to explain what we do and how you would go about joining.

Thank you,

The Faeyas
TWP Chapter Duchess Apparent Castellan of the Knights-Hospitaller, The Order

Back