Teachers Wanted Semester Two

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS OF NATIONSTATES:

We are looking for teachers for the second semester of The North Pacific University! All are welcome to teach a course. There are many currently available courses that need teachers and we are also open to suggestions for new courses.

Remember that teaching requires you to one post about 1 class a week, give or take. So if you think you can do this, please sign up here! See the Course Catalogue for information about courses that need teachers!

Many more teachers are needed for the next semester. If you were a teacher last semester, you must re-apply in this thread, so we can make sure we will have active teachers this semester.

Semester will start AUGUST 5.

Also, if anyone has any ideas for a course just run the idea past me and I'll be more than willing to let you teach it!

If the University is returning i wouldn't mind taking over one of the lower level courses; if it will free up time for better higher provision.

Would it be possible for me to teach this class:

The Nationstates United Nations, An Introduction (A03)– [carlottaguidicelli] This course will examine the concept of the Nationstates United Nations, how it works, and  how to participate in it. Grades will be determined by a short final exam. 3 credits

I not sure if carlottaguidicelli wants to do it again; i shall of course be interested in continuing my studies elsewhere( other subjects).

and also start:
NS Role
  Playing (E06) - This fun class will discuss the value of role playing
  in Nationstates and proper etiquette while role playing. Grades will be
  determined by participation in class role playing threads.
  1 credit

Qualifications
5 Months of delegateship (from which i am about to retire).
Never doing the course before.
I never did get any results from last semester, did i pass?

Oh and would you be interested in putting an ad for this in my regions next paper- i'm the editor. The region may be small but we post in several outlets. I have a nice top or bottom of page slot just advertising what they are currently reading.

I'm willing to teach Invading I, Invading II, and the Defense/Invading Lab. If you need to see my credentials you've either been living in a cardboard box for the last few years or you want to stroke my ego.

Back