Grand Opening Celebration

Welcome to The North Pacific University.

Today I am proud, honored, and very excited to announce and celebrate the grand opening of The North Pacific University.

The University has been months in the planning. I would like to thank many people who have made this University possible. First, I would like to thank Grosseschnauzer who created the Commission to plan and set up this University. Without him, there would be no University. Next, I would like to thank the University Commission for their planning that went into the creation of the University. Another group that has made today possible is the Board of Regents with the Minister of Culture and Education. They are the governing body of this institution and oversee everything that must go on. I would like to thank Flemingovia for his work during the past few months when he was Chancellor. I want to thank all the nations who have volunteered to be teachers. Finally, thank you to all the students who signed up for this first semester.

175pxuniversityofsydneylz1.jpg

The North Pacific University is a place for players of Nationstates, regardless of their native region, to share knowledge of this great game. From history, to diplomacy, to military tactics: this institution hopes to gain greater understanding of the aspects of Nationstates.

So today we celebrate this great University and I hope that this University will live on for many semesters!

250pxinconua5.jpg

The University Grand Ballroom is decorated for the occasion. There is food prepared by the finest chefs from around The North Pacific. Music is provide by the State Orchestra of Ator People. Enjoy!

Back