A broadcasted message from president we the people

Citizens of Mexiconian, I, president for life of our great republic, would like to announce that there are no zombie hordes rampaging throughout the streets. Early news broadcasts about zombified citizens attacking and eating the people were false and all news agencies involved in this incident will issue corrections with in the hour.

However because of “riots” I have declared martial law and I ask that all citizens remain in their homes and do not under any circumstances open their doors to people asking about brains.

Again, I must repeat that cloning experiments have not resulted in a virus that is transmittable by bite and causes a zombifed state that induces a hunger for brains. Should anyone encounter on of these “rioters” we strongly advise that you avoid physical contact. Anyone that can been bitten by a rioter is asked to report to one of the many military firing ranges for prompt treatment.

I would personally like to assure my neighbor nations that there is no risk of these riots spreading beyond our boarders.

Citizens of Mexiconian, I, president for life of our great republic, would like to announce that there are no zombie hordes rampaging throughout the streets. Early news broadcasts about zombified citizens attacking and eating the people were false and all news agencies involved in this incident will issue corrections with in the hour.

However because of “riots” I have declared martial law and I ask that all citizens remain in their homes and do not under any circumstances open their doors to people asking about brains.

Again, I must repeat that cloning experiments have not resulted in a virus that is transmittable by bite and causes a zombifed state that induces a hunger for brains. Should anyone encounter on of these “rioters” we strongly advise that you avoid physical contact. Anyone that can been bitten by a rioter is asked to report to one of the many military firing ranges for prompt treatment.

I would personally like to assure my neighbor nations that there is no risk of these riots spreading beyond our boarders.

If you require any assistance with your "rioters" the United States of Philimbesi stands ready and willing.

Back