New Member!

I just want to tell you how excited I am to be a member of this region! I know that I am small now... but one day I hope to be an important nation that can help out my fellow North Pacificans! I am eager to get involved in the government, if you will let me!

Hello boys and girls,
Hello boys and girls,
Hello boys and girls,
I'm glad you're here today.

Hello El Castillo
Hello El Castillo.
Hello El Castillo.
We’re glad you're here today.

We will work and we will play,
We will play, we will play.
We will work and we will play,
Here at school today.

:hello:

HM Demetrios Palaiologos would like to send his greetings to The Most Serene Republic of El Castillo. We would be pleased to invite and welcome your envoys in our lovely capital, Palaiopolis.

May your trade flourish and your people rejoice.

By decree of HM Demetrios Palaiologos and the President of Parliament

Thank you for all of your kind welcomes! I do have a question, though. How do I get involved in the regional government? I've tried looking over the rules on the forum, but it is somewhat confusing.

I am also new, so I might be wrong, but I think that signing up in the RA would be a good start. Due to real life work load it might take a while though (perfectly understandable). :)

Greetings! Not only am I also a new member of TNP, but also new to the game. It was suggested to me to A: Join the RA, B: Sign up for some classes at the University, and C: start posting in the OOC forums just to get a feel for the people around here.

I've applied to the RA, still awaiting acceptance (you know, that whole "real life" thing, lol).

I've signed up for some classes and am excited for those to start.

And the OOC thing, took me a little while to find a forum topic I liked, but I see movie reviews, and that's kinda my thing.

All and all, welcome to The North Pacific!

Back