NS puppet preserver

Ermarian

TNPer
-
As I may have mentioned in the IRC channel a little over a week ago, I just got my nations revived. All 17 of them. Most of them for the second, a few for the third and I think one or two for the fourth time. Needless to say, if I pull that again, the mods will not look kindly on me.

So I made a script. It can't yet log in and actually preserve my nations, but it can read the XML file of a nation and find its last login date. This enables you to get a quick overview over all your (likely many) puppets on a single page.

It takes a text file with one of your puppet nations on each line, and checks the login status in turn. It's nicely color-coded, going from green to red depending on how long you've let it stagnate. You can immediately see which nations need your login most desperately.

Below is a directory with files named *.php.txt. To use them (if you have PHP) you should download all the files to the same directory and rename them to *.php. Your list of puppets goes to nations.txt.

And voila, if you visit ns_puppet.php in the browser to execute the script, it will show you the list of nations. :)

http://stuff.ermarian.net/arancaytar/txt/ns_puppet/

Back