A Suggestion

I feel that it might be a good idea to start a regional art and literature fair, or perhaps even a contest. This would allow individual nations to showcase their best and brightest before the region and perhaps start friendly competition throughout the NS world.

If interested, I would be available to help organize these events.

Sounds like a good idea, but only if Poe is not allowed to enter the poetry contest. She is very good, and it would not be fair on the rest of us.

I have been thinking about this for awhile and as long as the Minister MP doesn't mind I would like to start organizing a committee to set this up. If successful maybe this could be an annual event. I think it should have an art, poetry, and short story contest in it. I think we should invite people from all over NS to join in. I am going to PM MP and ask if he minds if I start a thread about it.

I have been thinking about this for awhile and as long as the Minister MP doesn't mind I would like to start organizing a committee to set this up. If successful maybe this could be an annual event. I think it should have an art, poetry, and short story contest in it. I think we should invite people from all over NS to join in. I am going to PM MP and ask if he minds if I start a thread about it.
Keep me updated. Like I said before, I am eager to assist with this project.

Is this idea going anywhere, or is it lying there like a dead fish that no one wants to do anything about?

I'll volunteer to help.

Back