Greetings from Samek

sam_acw

TNPer
The Prime Samczek, the Commonwealth of Samek's leader, would like to introduce himself to all fellow members of the North Pacific Regional Assembly.
Although Samek is a country where we mostly look inwards we are keen to assume a vocal role in international politics, especially where insurance sales are concerned. Although we have a very strong government we believe that a laissez-faire approach to much of our citizens dealings is beneficial.
Currently we have some issues with minor criminality and are interested in any regional groups aimed at crime reduction. The most serious crime in Samek is the possession of music made by Paul McCartney (The Great Evil One -TGEO). Possession of such is a very serious moral issue and one of the leading issues facing our government today.
The Prime Samczek looks forward to being active within this community and helping to fight TGEO.
samek.jpg

*Upper Kirby extends many loud and vocal greetings, with one arm furtively sweeping Band on the Run underneath some pillows.

Maybe something by the Plastic Ono Band? The anti-Paul. :lol:

In any case, within you without you if you've got trouble don't pass me by with a little help from my friends. All things must pass and here comes the sun so take care of my baby. Act naturally.
yellow_sub.gif

Thanks for the kind welcomes everyone. Where's the best place to start off on the forums here - it's kind of hard to tell what's what.
I'd also like to keep some kind of RP story of the nation running - should it be in blogs or roleplaying?

Back