Apply to the Diplomatic Corps

I will be soon appointing people to senior positions in the Diplomatic Corps, including the position of Ambassador General, to try and give the Diplomatic Corps some continuity and stability. So I would like some new players to join the Corps and possibly be promoted to these important roles.

Joining the Diplomatic Corps allows you to represent The North Pacific in other regions, take part and have fun in their forums, negotiate on behalf of The North Pacific and help serve the region.

I welcome any applications and all will most likely be accepted, no matter what your experience is.

To apply simply post:

I, forum name apply to join the Diplomatic Corps

This is a notice of my continued intention to remain a member of the Diplomatic Corps, should the MoEA continue to accept me.

Korinna thank you for applying and you are accepted to the Corps. I will send you a PM soon and get an admin to mask you. :)

Upper Kirby I would be honoured to keep you in the Corps.

Might I apply to join the Diplomatic Corp ? I can fill the Equilism ambassadorship, since I'm already there. :P

I am (despite my repeated attempts to leave...) still masked as an Diplomatic Corp member. So if you've got any spare embassies floating around, I'm happy to take them.

I, Govindia, apply to join the Diplomatic Corps.

I have extensive foreign affairs experience and want to help any way I can. :ADN:

Back