Seriously, who pissed off the deity?

I don't have an official count yet, but I recall no fewer than seven spotted tornados reported last night.

We had 1.57" of rain in an 18 minute period.

My brother ended up working an extra 6 1/2 hours last night, most of it sitting by his flooded patrol car keeping idiots from trying to do the same thing he did.

They closed the highway I would have driven to get to work today - there is water running over it. It is a good twenty feet above the usual level of the one river it crosses.

A tornado whacked the cabins at the lake north of my hometown - two houses destroyed, and 95% sustained some form of damage.

Good thing I like storms, cause damn.

The Rapture is coming! The Rapture is coming! Man I hope I am not left behind! :w00t:

All joking aside though this is what happens when the global climate is changing fairly rapidly over a very short timespan. And with global climate change increasing things will only be getting worse. :unsure:

You must live in my neck of the woods. I saw pictures of the tornado damage, and it looked terrible! I didn't get the tornado, but with all this rain, I'm fully expecting to see an ark full of animals! :o

Driving to work today, parts of I-70 look like you're driving over a causeway.

A road south of town.
27.JPG

What happens when you try to cut across an unfamiliar parking lot with water running over it -
39.JPG

Whoops. Drainage basin.

Back