An Old Friend Returns!

Joshua

TNPer
Due to what I percieve as some rather petty crap surrounding forum control of The Exodus and due to my having no involvement with the folks there for a while now. I would like to be apart of TNP officially. I was going to use Bhagavan7 as my nation, but I was feeling nostalgic and brought back a nation. And that nation was....

Bhagavan5!

Hopefully I will be welcomed here!! And may some old friends stop by and say hi!! :w00t:

Thanks! But, I am not really new around here. Just ask around. :w00t:

So, Korinna how do you like TNP? And a commranger to boot.

Have I? God I cannot even remember when I started. My second nation The Avenging Angels is over 6 billion people, though I no longer own it. I must have started summer of 2003 or earlier that spring.

How are you MO? :w00t: Anything radical happen in NS the last few months? (waits with baited breath). :P

Thanks Dali! So, what has been keeping you preoccupied and busy these days? Behaving oneself? :D Thanks for the welcome!

I suppose I considered the title to be somewhat accurate since I believe that I made many friends in TNP. I was active on and off on this new forum and the old s2 forum as well. And was around for the whole NPD fiasco as well. Should I change the title of this topic?

I suppose I considered the title to be somewhat accurate since I believe that I made many friends in TNP. I was active on and off on this new forum and the old s2 forum as well. And was around for the whole NPD fiasco as well. Should I change the title of this topic?
Oh, I know who you are, I just queried your status as a friend; presence might be more apt. :P

You might remember me as GoalVA, Josh. Welcome back.

You silly SOB! :w00t: Oh wait who are you? (just Joshing you)! How have you been GoalVA? WHat are you doing these days with yourself in regards to NS and RL?

Wait presense rather then friend would be more apt? Have you gone daft? So, the title should read "An Old Presence Returns!"? Man sounds like a horror film in the making.

I was just going to pose an exceptionally dumb question and it was going to be "Why would the NPO want to dominate a whole game?" And I realized it was rather obvious. What was the outcome of their dominating CN? Are folks trying to dethrone them?

I registered to CN and never, ever, ever used my nation there. It was to damned frustrating! :blink:

Oh, there was a big war: the Initiative (NPO and allies) vs the rest of the world. The Initiative won, and cemented their domination of the game. Not many people left around to oppose them now.

Thanks Dali! So, what has been keeping you preoccupied and busy these days? Behaving oneself? :D Thanks for the welcome!
You know how it is, real life, being Delegate, graduating this year and all. And no, I never behave myself :P

Thanks y'all for the warm welcome back! It is nice to find a home again. *misty eyed, but being brave and keeping the water in*

*FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION IN THE OSCARS*

Dali,

Are you graduating from college or high school? If college what did you study and what do you plan to do now? And where the hell are you delegate? Man I hate being out of the loop. :blink:

Nice to see you TAO, and Matthuis! Vrtbovska Zahrada do I know you? With all the catching up my head is spinning! :w00t:

High school. Going to l'Université d'Ottawa in International Studies and Modern Languages.

*Points to the Delegate badge right under my name*

I need to work on my reading skills or my observation skills. Congrats on being the delegate of TNP, a much belated congrats and rather unobservant on my part. Dali are you still with the RLA? OR are they even still around?

Why study International Studies and Modern Languages? What do you hope to gain from studying those two very broad and all encompassing fields? :w00t:

RLA died pretty much when I left them, several months ago. Though, I know perhaps BB or others will claim otherwise :P

I suppose this game made me realize that I have a certain... passion for diplomacy, politics and the like. The ISML program I believe will better help me reach my goal.

RLA died pretty much when I left them, several months ago. Though, I know perhaps BB or others will claim otherwise :P

I suppose this game made me realize that I have a certain... passion for diplomacy, politics and the like. The ISML program I believe will better help me reach my goal.
So, what exactly is your goal? How is BB doing these days?

Back