Canadian World Domination!

Dalimbar

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Despot
-
-
TNP Nation
Cassiars
Yeah folks, we are taking over, eh. In my somewhat random travels across teh interweb, I noticed a few good ol' canucks had set up a site dedicated to their plans for Canadian domination of the world. Of course, this made Comrade Dali smile.

If you wish to learn more 'bout these "secret" plans, please either migrate to Canada or go to this site. It'll make you want to have a few timbits, crash on the chesterfield, and have a two-four of your favorite brew, eh.

*Needs to have a canadian emoticon*

CanadaEmoticon.gif
stoned.gif
flag_canada.gif
smilie_flag_Canada.gif
canada-s.gif
canadaslayer.gif
canadianwave.gif
Beaver.jpg

adopt_beaver.gif
DCAN.GIF
ACAN.GIF
LCAN.GIF
ICAN.GIF
MCAN.GIF
BCAN.GIF
ACAN.GIF
RCAN.GIF
beaver.gif

flag_canada.gif
drapeaupq.gif
beaver.gif
flag_canada.gif
drapeaupq.gif
beaver.gif
flag_canada.gif
drapeaupq.gif
beaver.gif
flag_canada.gif
drapeaupq.gif

I see "User Posted Image", and if I right click and proceed to view image I see a Russian flag smiley.

Regardless, I've always known that we could never trust those wicked folk in Canadia...

My heart breaks over the falseness of this document! :unsure: I was so excited that I literally was jumping up in the air like a hyper cheerleader. And I had no doubt that the US navy was capable of such a feat.

Just...to make sure.....is there any special relation between a Viking, a Jew and a carrot, and Russia?
The reb was valediction. On Russia: There were Vikings in Russia, dontcha know. And they don't have Peanut Butter Jelly Time in the Old Country, but they do have lots and lots of carrots. Quite a few carats too, in Siberia. And a Karat of their own. :lol:

Back