Monte Ozarka for SC

I'll try to make this brief.

Many of you know me, some of you don't. I've been around on and off, here and there in TNP or some other corner of NS since the hooplah with Great Bight. I've served in high state and military offices in TNP, TWP, the ADN, and others in the past. I've commanded armies, I've trained newbies, I've written treaties, I've drafted Constitutions, I've stuck my nose here and there and have generally come out better for it. I'd like to also think that the various regions and organizations where I've served in the past have also come out the better for it.

Having said this, I'd like to continue to serve TNP by serving on its Security Council.

I freely admit that I have little, if any, technical know-how to offer to this region. Scripts and php and whatnot are outside of my capabilities. But then again, that's what others like Elu are for. What I offer to TNP is different.

My loyalty to TNP and its democratic ideals of government is unchallengeable. Sure, if you ask around, you'll see that I've had my share of disappointment at TNP before, but who hasn't? I am also, at this point, exceptionally active, both on the forums and on the RMB. After all, one may argue that the greatest asset in a SC member would be vigilance.

So there. That's what I have to offer to TNP: Experience, Loyalty, and Vigilance.

If you desire a reliable, active, and moderate voice (IMHO) on the SC, I humbly request your vote in the upcoming elections.

Thank you for reading, and I'll now stand for questions.

This is going around to all candidates, so make it good :P

What is your favorite colour, how does that colour make you feel, and what does this colour represent to you, with RL examples please?

This is going around to all candidates, so make it good :P

What is your favorite colour, how does that colour make you feel, and what does this colour represent to you, with RL examples please?
My favorite color is navy blue (yes, I'm boring). It makes me feel classy, yet relaxed. Navy blue represents me because I characterize it as a very stable, pensive, and moderate color, which I think describes me fairly well. It also reminds me of bruises, which also describe me, as I bruise very easily (like a pear, except less brown and more bluish-purple). Thankfully, I am not a blueberry. Pinch me, and I do not explode blue juice all over you. Damn, now I want some fresh blueberries, Dali. I hope you're happy now. :P

I would also like to clarify that I am like navy blue and not like blue-da-ba-dee-da-ba-dye. I am not depressed and mopey and do not live in blue houses with blue windows, unlike certain overrated European electronica artists out there.

Other things I am not:

Baloo
baloo.jpg

Glue
glue.jpg

Grue
(You have been eaten by a grue.)

*shameless bump*

Any other legitimate/illegitimate questions? Or is my credibility and standing to be based on my choice of college and my favorite color? :P

We'd also like to know what kind of car you drive. That'll tell us whether you're a commie sellout, or a genuine American.

:P

We'd also like to know what kind of car you drive. That'll tell us whether you're a commie sellout, or a genuine American.

:P
Well, I don't have a car while I'm at school. But when I'm back home, I drive a 1997 Nissan Maxima.

783043.jpeg

Even that color, except I have pinstripes (is that what they're called?) along the side. It's a nice car, really. And keep in mind that many Japanese cars are manufactured here in the good ol' US of A. :P

Could you give me a brief history of your time in NationStates and The North Pacific?

Are you involved in any other regions at the present time?

Can you explain your nation name please?

Could you give me a brief history of your time in NationStates and The North Pacific?
Monte Ozarka was my first NS nation, born sometime in early March 2004. I didn't get involved in anything political until mid-July. I was able to be useful for the last bit of the Great Bight hooplah and participated in the original Puppetmaster. I hung around TNP, did OOC, and joined the NPA and DC. A spike of governmental inactivity hit in the lull before PD took over. Nem appointed me Field Marshal. A little after that, I joined the ADN (right before it reset). Later, I became MoD during the time of PD's delegacy (pre-flipout) and resigned a few days before she suspended the Constitution.

So that I won't bore you with a history of my NS hijinks, I'll just give you a list of my former positions and residences:
TNP: Field Marshal, Minister of Defense
TWP: Foreign Minister, Brigadier General
ADN: Deputy Secretary of Defense, Secretary of Defense (barely counts), Secretary of State(? I don't remember if it was SecState or DepSecState *shrug*), Director of Ambassador Corps
Meritocracy
North Pacific
The Refuge

Are you involved in any other regions at the present time?
Nope.

Can you explain your nation name please?
Heh. It can be summed up by the second panel:
3.jpg

Count of Monte Cristo + bottle of Ozarka spring water = Monte Ozarka

Back