MP for MoAE

Hey there. How it going? That's good.

Back to business.

I'm running for MoAE. Ask me questions if you want, if that will help you vote for me.

Kisses, Monumental Proportions

I will clean up the spam forum a bit, removing the really old threads (or moving them into archives, whichever is best). Also, hopefully choosing a Deputy this term. Aside from that, just continuing to keep the AE area going. Being more active there.

(Also, props for vaguest question ever.)

Do you have any new ideas in mind for the MoAE, or will you seek to simply maintain and nourish our current OOC/RP communities?

What role do you think your ministry has in the overall morale of the region and do you think that lack of change will negitively impact this?

I think it is an important part, because it lets people vent and relax from the IC stuff without having to join a whole new forum. A lack of change shouldn't impact it negatively, as it's going superbly right now. Point: there isn't a need for change right now.

I think it is an important part, because it lets people vent and relax from the IC stuff without having to join a whole new forum. A lack of change shouldn't impact it negatively, as it's going superbly right now. Point: there isn't a need for change right now.
But you would be prepared to implement new ideas and liaise with prolific spammers should that change?

Would you, if elected to be Minister of Arts and Entertainment, be open to expanding the Arts section of your Ministry? If so, what would you like to see? If not, why not?

(Je m'exuse, I really wanted to ask you a question but I couldn't think of the *right* question.)

This is going around to all candidates, so make it good :P

What is your favorite colour, how does that colour make you feel, and what does this colour represent to you, with RL examples please?

Gaspo: I could post a video of my new interpretive dance to show you, but I fear I would get banned for it, as it is done in the nude, and uses props.

Dalimbar: Black. It doesn't make me feel depressed or anything, like it does to most folks, but it makes me feel like saying, "Hey, that's a colour." It represents, to me, the memory of all the people I have known who have fallen to the Goth Side. Cousins, co-workers, and friends who will be missed.

That, and black is slimming.

Back