Goodbye

I'm so sorry to leave at such short notice but my increasingly erratic behaviour fueled by drugs and alcohol can no longer be ignored nor justified as just "partying." I've left everything as complete as possible with the vote to confirm AI as MoAE ending at 10:30 am EST (or 4:30 am GMT) and I've also set up the vote for Defining Player which will begin at 10 am EST (or 4 pm GMT.) I apologize for leaving at such short notice and want you to know that these two years have less a distraction and the most fun I've that hasn't involved substances or sexual encounters.

In other words, I'm effectively resigning as Speaker and all other commitments within the RA.

HAVE FUN!

Take care Mr. Speaker!

My thoughts are with you.

Yours,
La Duchess

I do hope things get better for you, Sniffles. Feel free to keep in touch with us, if you ever need to.

I hate to ask this in this thread, but as we will need a intern Speaker for the duration of term, and as the Speaker doesn't have a Deputy, what are the provisions in this case?

Sniffles, noooo >_<

I don't know you, but from all I saw, you must be very wicked...

Oh, and choose your drugs carefully! :P

Byebye, all the best...

Dal, The Constitution provides that the Prime Minister acts as Speaker until a special election is held. I'm not sure it makes much sense to hold a special election at this point, since nominations for the normal election cycle opens in less than two days.

But if anyone wants to have a special election for a term that would last less than two weeks, we can do that.

Sniffles for Sniffles? Ah-ha! Brilliant!

Ahh yes..well we've had our Spats, but I can say honestly that I have seen few people in this game put so much large effort into the job of running a chamber as you. I will miss your leadership. For that I call for three Cheers...

Hip Hip!...

Back