Not dead!

Okay - having passed our stores operational review with 525 of 540 possible points, Byard's systolic pressure is now back into the low triple digits, and, I am hoping, means he will be able to return to activity here in TNP.

As an aside, it has come to my attention that MoCE is not, in fact, my cup of tea. At one point, as I was stressing over said review, I had briefly contemplated resigning, but that just seemed like a copout the more I though about it. Especially with one month left. SO, for the next month, I will be the best damn MoCE I can, since the U is too important to let slip, but I will not seek reelection, will not run if nominated, and will not serve if elected. There are too many people with a passion and desire for this office for someone to hold it because he's recognizable. I sincerely hope FALCONKATS takes this opportunity to run again.

Again, apologies for my inactivity - I probably should never have run, as I was anticipating a larger-than-usual RL workload this quarter. But I did, and I promised to serve, and I intend to keep that promise.

Back