GWIII

It looks like it's pretty rough and tumble, but hard to tell yet because people are playing so their statistics haven't updated since the war began (ie not collecting taxes).

It looks like it's pretty rough and tumble, but hard to tell yet because people are playing so their statistics haven't updated since the war began (ie not collecting taxes).
Where is ONOS on the side of things? Initiative or GATO? Must say, these global political matters are a lot more interesting than I originally thought.

ONOS is neutral, and it looks like we're going to stay that way. In many respects this conflict just kind of blew up into a public airing of grievances where the threshold to decide to settle it by warring basically went into freefall. Our Foreign Affairs people seem to keep us on pretty good terms and the head honchos are fairly conservative.

We have had a few members leave to fight, on both sides. What does GOLD think about the situation?

ONOS is neutral, and it looks like we're going to stay that way. In many respects this conflict just kind of blew up into a public airing of grievances where the threshold to decide to settle it by warring basically went into freefall. Our Foreign Affairs people seem to keep us on pretty good terms and the head honchos are fairly conservative.

We have had a few members leave to fight, on both sides. What does GOLD think about the situation?
On the fence, final decision tonight but I'm fighting hard for neutrality.

at least it didn't start over a bad joke...

but if you ask me, the NPO were just itching for a fight and by golly they've got one.

And we're neutral.

The Initiative with GATO and its allies will completely destroy themselves, they'll collapse, rebuild and see you all here next year!

I was just a random person who joins a random alliance and spams like CRAZY!!! Now, I can't make a new nation because of it being fixed. If it ain't broke, don't fix it! <_<

The Initiative is in the process of crushing the WAEgis flatliners.

Death will come to those that take up arms against Pacifica and her allies.

Back