Recruitment Strategies and Immigration Work Group

Dalimbar

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Despot
-
TNP Nation
Angel of Wine
Work Group on Recruitment Strategies and Immigration

The Work Group on Recruitment Strategies and Immigration (WG-RSI) is an investigative work group that will report to the Director of the Regional Volunteer Task Force on the following matters:
  • The recruitment and training of personnel to assist in the investigation of applications to join the Regional Assembly, to implement the continuous verification process of Regional Assembly verification now requirement by the Constitution
  • Developing and training recruitment teams to attact new citizens to the TNP forums and increase overall participation in TNP society
Those are not the sole objectives of investigation for this work group. If WG-RSI feels the need to investigate other areas of related concern, the Director can grant them permission to look into those areas. Members are expected to produce a Work Group Report every week on their findings, research and current ideas on how to improve. The work group should designate one person to file the report to the Director, who will then release the weekly All-Work Group Report.

Members of WG-RSI are at this time:
FALCONKATS
Former English Colony
Freedom and Pride
Eluvatar

If you are interested in being a member of this Work Group, please message the Director (aka Me!). Also, this thread is to be used by WG-RSI members and those people who have questions to ask of members or are receiving questions. Feel free to use it as much as needed.

Thank you,

Dalimbar,
Director of the Regional Volunteer Task Force.

Ok I'm nearly ready for y'all to recruit & everything.

FALCONKATS-- I'll PM you shortly with details on my plan :bat: :bunny:

Everyone else is clear already I think.

Back