Minister of Defense

This is to officially inform the Regional Assemby of the resignation of Nem as Minister of Defense. He asked tat his reasons be stated as being for RL personal reason having nothing to do with Nationstates.

I have been in consultations with the members of the NPA considering this matter, since no deputy minister has been appointed for this term.

Pending the NPA's formal endorsement, I am appointing Mesian as acting minister of Defense, and I am appointing Galapagos Isle, as acting deputy Minister of Defense. As soon as NPA endorsement is received, i will ask the Regional Assembly to approve my nomination of Mesian as Minister of Defense for the remainder of the current term. In view of the date, today, more than half of the current term has passed, therefore mesian's term as Minister of Defense will not apply to the term limitation requirements.

I have been advised that a majority of the NPA membership on active sttatus have endorsed the nomination of Mesian for Minister of Defense.

Accordingly, I now ask that the Regional Assembly vote on a motion to confirm the appointment of Mesian to be Minister of Defense for the remainder of the current term.

Back