Prime Minister Homfomann adresses the world

Blanisti

TNPer
Today, in stunning fashion, our democracy will be finished. We will be restoring the Monarchy that once was and it will be with the grace of Her Highness that I become Caesar Augustus. It is a true testament to the greatest empire that ever lived that I rule over this, the Blanistian Empire with great conviction.

The House of Commons has been disband, as has the Senate. We shall no longer need to look to lying, cheating men for our answers, the nation will answer to one man: ME. From now until the end of time Blanistians shall look up to the one they call Emperor, the one they call Caesar. I have begun the initiative to build monuments in the name of the Blanisti Empire. The castle of Montesquieu has become my house of royal business and the Fortress of Albenlang is my home.

We shall welcome all those friends that wish to come. It will truly be an Empire without end. The great Octavius was the first Emperor of Rome and I am the first Emperor of Blanisti. I thank you all for your time and wish you the best of luck in the future.

Hail Blanisti.

Greetings to the Emperor Blainsti.

Although our nation has long since cast off the feudal institution of absolute monarchy, we still maintain a limited monarchy and recognize the merits of a stable ruling family. As saddened as we are by the end to Blainstian democracy, we wish to extend the hand of friendship and wish your nation peace and prosperity in its upcoming era.

One has to inquire, though--did the transition go peacefully? Even a people who do not use their power wisely (or at all) would chafe at having that power withdrawn. How were you able to ensure that your nation would not be ripped asunder during this radical change?

Sincerely,
~Philip von Tellern, Archduke of the Grand Duchy of Monte Ozarka

Dear Caesar -

Allow us to congratulate you on your recent ascent to power, and wish you a speedy and smooth transition from your prior, inferior governmental structure. Have you considered the possibility of an uprising amongst your less-enlightened citizens? I am certain no one, least of all yourself, would wish to see the fruits of your labors cast down and crushed by the unwashed masses. I also understand the difficulties inherent in any abrupt leadership change - the question always must remain of whom among your lieutenants is truly loyal, and who is only biding their time?

To this end, allow me to offer to you the most loyal troops we can offer - Byardkurian Paladins. Each trooper is fully trained in all current Byardkurian weapon systems, which are available with each troop for a nominal service charge, or can be trained on the munitions of your choice. Our divisions are available for long-term contracting, or on a month-to-month basis. If your current situation prevents you from taking advantage of our discounted annual pricing, we have several very reasonable financing plans, which I will be happy to discuss with you at your earliest convenience. Once you have seen what our troops can do for you in a security role, you'll be eager to discuss our manpower and equipment offerings for all of your defensive requirements.

Again, hail Caesar, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Dave Scott
Senior Account Representative, Monarchic Support Team
Byardkurian Defense Corporation

Dear Ceasar,

We in Zemnaya Svoboda would like to effect our dissatisfaction with your nation's changes. We are suspending all trade and further actions may become necessary. Good day.

Sincerely,
Elizaveta Morozova, President of the Soyedinnyonniyi Schtati of Zemnaya Svoboda.

OOC: Having an RP war in here wouldn't violate TNP law.... would it?

We are quite happy to announce that our people did not revolt in any way, I would like to thank our military and police for their hard work to keep out revolt.

We thank you for the troop offer and will graciously accept.

We do not need the trade with a weak nation such as yours. Please, do not waste my time again.

Dear Ceasar,

We in Zemnaya Svoboda would like to effect our dissatisfaction with your nation's changes. We are suspending all trade and further actions may become necessary. Good day.

Sincerely,
Elizaveta Morozova, President of the Soyedinnyonniyi Schtati of Zemnaya Svoboda.

OOC: Having an RP war in here wouldn't violate TNP law.... would it?
I don't know... I think it may.

I agree with Blanisti. Monarchy is better. Democracy is an abusable privelge and not a right like Monarchy. Monarchy is superior. Let our nations be friends continually. Let your rule be as long as the eternal sun and last many moon rises. :clap: :agree:

To the Deus Superbus Ceasar Augustus:

We have just baked the finest yellow cake and frosted it with our nation's premier chocolate frosting. We invinte you to share in its tasty, delicious, outright yummy glory. If you wish to share it with your people, well... We brought enough. We also have milk in all variations.

Yours,

Chairman Arsene Wenger, The Indomitable Psychlo Empire of OPArsenal

Back